tuscl

Advice on Extras?

mjpenn07
California
Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:14 PM
So for the first time in my strip clubbing career I went to a club with the intention of pursuing extras (honestly, probably just a bit of manual stimulation). I chose a club just outside of Philadelphia that Tuscl review suggested might be a good place to try (19th hole in Glenside, PA. Review coming shortly). I spent a good bit of time with a girl (Athena), got a couple dances then a 15 min court for $100. A nice LD, good grind, a fair amount of fondling but I was hoping for a bit more. The question is, how do you find out if a girl is willing to give extras, how can you suggest that you are interested in extras, and what might one expect to pay for a little HJ in the Philly area? Any advice would be much appreciated.

22 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sing the theme to Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That gets Philly chicks real wet. Summer, Summer, Summertime.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Uh, you ask... You basically say what you're looking for and either she: 1. Tells you she doesn't do that (perhaps recommending someone who does) 2. Tells you she'll do it and says it'll cost you 3. Tells you she'll do it, and then rips you off by not delivering
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    Ask if they have a menu; find out what's on it & go from there
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I saw that part of your name was penn. My advice is to do like BJ Penn and put said lady into a rear naked choke and go to work. Or maybe it's like Sean Penn. then be a Bad Boy and run the block. Handle your business, son.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    mjpenn07: "The question is, how do you find out if a girl is willing to give extras" Two words: just ask!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Uh, you ask... You basically say what you're looking for and either she: 1. Tells you she doesn't do that (perhaps recommending someone who does) 2. Tells you she'll do it and says it'll cost you 3. Tells you she'll do it, and then rips you off by not delivering" Put BLUNTLY, that's fairly correct. LOL I also watch her behavior with other men & with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Look into her eyes and you will know :) Yeah dude – it’s like anything else you want to buy – you ask if they provide that service and that is it. I would do it kind of discretely; i.e. not in a loud voice where others can hear; and ask w/ some tact – but yeah – these chicks get propositioned ALL THE TIME – it is nothing new to them and it’s not way off base as it would be in some other type of environment.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    simply ask. the worst that will happen is that she says no. then you can go on to next dancer that appeals to you. I once asked the toilet troll about a certain dancer and he gave me the full report on who would (tipped him a couple of bucks)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Or, you can yell out, old school style, extra, extra, read all about it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yeah you can ask and maybe you will get a straight answer and maybe you wont. In the end it is still trial and error. I am a firm believer in pushing their limits. I've heard no and had my hands pushed away but I have never been slapped or kicked out of a club.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Be the aggressor, simply ask her if she likes to play.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As others have stated, just ask. The worst that can happened is you'll get slapped by a dancer and be ask to leave the club. Then, on you're way out, you can scream, "I've been kicked out of better clubs than this!"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Always leave kicking and screaming!
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    1. Go to a club where the girls are known to offer extras. 2. Get to know the girl first before you bring up the subject. Spend a little bit of money on her with a couple lap dance, and make it clear that you're not a complete asshole. This is important because most of the pretty girls who offer extras are somewhat discerning and won't do it with just anybody. 3. If she is an extra's girl, one of two things will happen. Either she will bring the subject up, or after getting to know her a little bit you need to bring it up. You can just ask in a nice, respectful, low voice, "is there any chance of getting a blow job in the VIP?" Or if you are not comfortable saying that the first few times, then start by bringing the subject up, something like "what could we do if we went to the VIP." 4. Be very clear and specific on what she is going to allow you to do, what she will do, and what it will cost. This comes from experience, all expectations should be crystal clear up front. 5. Bring your own condoms, and don't do anything that's going to give you a disease.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If in doubt just take a shit while reading tuscl
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    JohnSmith69: "5. Bring your own condoms, and don't do anything that's going to give you a disease." What if you are a RICH STUD? I take it, in that case, the condoms are completely unnecessary since RICH STUDs cannot catch STDs?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Then call dominos and they can put any extra you want on there
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    In the old days, RickyBoyDugan would be in here shooting his mouth off that the notion you could "just ask" was ridiculous, Rather you needed some complicated system that it took him ten years to develop. It's nice that he learned better after I beat him down about it so many times and he won't be showing up in threads like this with that non-sense anymore. ;-)
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    i say NEVER ask. like wise ol shadowcat says push the limits as far as you can. if she goes to that limit where she is giving you a handy or more then you both have established a real good understanding as to what is to be expected on a repeat visit or more thereafter. does not work all the time but i've had more success than failure. if you ask you will pay more-my objective is to get more w/o paying more.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    I've been to the 19th Hole numerous times. Extras can be easily had there with certain dancers. If you're looking for HJ, many if them will do it at night. If you're looking for FS, I know of at least two, but you've got to go during the day. Bottom line, is just ask. You won't get slapped here! Other Philly area clubs known for extras are Atlantis, Champagne, Ballpark and sometimes Cheerleaders.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Dominos only does 2 toppings.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    but it is in 30 minutes or less
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion