tuscl

Fears Regarding My New Path

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:37 AM
Gentlemen: I appreciate your great strip club wisdom that has come from many years of attendance, and possibly inherently genetically superior biochemistry. I will take your advice and go to strip clubs to spend money on lap dances and pay for conversation now. I will not ask strippers for dates/free or paid OTC sex/or for extras. I will wait for these things to be offered up on their own, if it all. If they aren't it won't bother me since that is no longer my purpose in going to clubs. However, I am a little fearful that the strippers are just going to think of my as a chump now. Especially given all that they told me in conversation that I did not pay for. But you guys are probably right they had some motivation for lying to me back then. Maybe in my therapy my psychiatrist and I will be able to determine what it was. Anyway, sorry to get a bit rambly, but how can I deal with these fears that my new path will not be as happy as my old one?

1 comment

• komey1970
    18 years ago
    My advice: do what makes you happy. If what you were doing before, makes you happey, then don't stop. Just because others do something differant doesn't always mean it's better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion