tuscl

Fuck you Andrea!

I was making plans for a beach day this weekend and then find out I've got a fucking tropical storm hitting me.

I admit this might not be a great discussion topic but more of a rant. Especially after hearing how nice the weather in Detroit has been.

Anyway, I hope your weekend is better than mine is looking to be.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GSB - So I take it that you don't like blow jobs. :)
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    It was raining like crazy last night in gastonia NC
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Shadow: I know an Andrea I would love to get a blow job from, but not this bitch...
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    The only 50 mile an hour blow I want is getting road head
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like road head. It sure as hell beats getting road rash.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I got fussed at about checking out a beauty as I drove by recently and was told to always keep my eyes on the road lest I kill myself or someone else. I wonder how that person feels about road head?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Road head ? Dick rash ? Hard blown ? Cold ! Burrrrrrr !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Fuck you Andrea!"

That's a real adult response.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's a little condescending Sir Alucard. I'm sure you meant that in the most respectful was possible, correct Sir?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^most respectful way
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I second that motion GSB...fuck that motherfucking storm. I mean..FUCK. That storm is fucking fucked up and needs to get fucked in its motherfucking storm asshole!!!

Seriously though...let's just hope for the best this hurricane season. And remember that there are folks that aren't well off that are really hurt by these storms. Sucks to be out of power for a period (I've been there) but I can't imagine being homeless or having a home destroyed).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I suggest checking the weather forecast. Andrea is going to be in the northeastern area of the US by Saturday and the sun should be popping out by Tommorrow afternoon probably even along the southeastern coast of NC. It will be a fast moving storm bringing needed rain mostly before the weekend in the southeast. I knew an Andrea. I can't remember where. It's possible I did fuck her. I can't remember anymore. When I heard the storm name I thought she was going to be a one nighter. Ohhh, now I remember. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion