Tuesday, June 4, 2013 4:56 PM
What was before tuscl ? Or has tuscl always been #1

11 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    PMS was before TUSCL
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    There was stripclublist at one point. I knew about that one before I found tuscl, but it is no where near as good. Kudos to founder for making a cool site.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Ditto
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There used to a sort of biography of the site by Founder, but it disappeared. It may have said this was really the first site that ranked strip clubs, which makes sense really.
  • jdoggy
    11 years ago
    In the old days, there was a usenet newsgroup called [view link].strip-clubs that had user reviews and comments. It was active from the mid 90's to early 2000's. One of the features of the group was AFTSDâ„¢, A Fail To Suck Dayâ„¢ , an annual event; the day when all ASSCersâ„¢ are called to post original, almost original, and/or creative articles to A.S.S-C. The last vestiges of the newsgroup, some archives and a "greatest hits" collection of posts are still available on this website: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    jdoggy - interesting. I had not heard of that before. Thanks.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I agree shadow
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I was an avid [view link].strip-clubs (ASS-C) reader before I discovered TUSCL. I even visited the now defunct Chez Paree strip club in SF in the late 90's. CP had a computer connected to the internet/usenet over in the corner by the front door. Several of the regulars at that group logged-in on that computer. Thus CP was "ground zero" as such for ASS-C. CP was a small - and relatively quiet - club with nice little open front stalls (maybe there was a curtain) where dances were done. Lots of groping - and I'm sure even more - went on there. As I recall, I was in a period where if a dancer let me finger her, I almost immediately performed an LDK to show my appreciation. I think that might be why I don't remember staying there very long that evening.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    heh, some strip perv won on who wants to be a millionare huh? That's pretty neat. Sounds like that site was quite the pop culture then before TUSCL. Welp, here's to TUSCL for bringing us exciting, funny forums, good articles, good club ratings and hoping it stays for a long long time
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "interesting. I had not heard of that before" The guy that created Michigan TwoSheds and a few of the old timers on that board were active ASS-C contributors and occassionly reminisce about the "good ole days".
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Some good perv history fellas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion