tuscl

Summertime Health Hazards

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 11:42 AM
Just wanted to let ya'll know I was almost killed by a common Southern Summer Health Hazard. On my way to work, I see this beautiful slender red head jogging in a pair of spandex shorts and sports bra. I passed by waaaay to fast because I was running late, so I had to look back for another quick glimpse and damn near ran off of a drawbridge. She was beautiful and I immediately pictured her naked twirling around a brass pole. Its probably a good thing I don't live in SoCal where its summer year round. I wouldn't want to take it for granted, but I wouldn't want to cause multiple car wrecks either.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There outta be a law against bridges. :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    BAN ALL BRIDGES!!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol eyes on the road, gsb!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sometimes the eyes just can't be controlled.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm trying to take in all the beauty I can before I go blind
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A dad was walking by his sons bedroom and hears him jacking off. He pokes his head in his sons room and says "son, stop that or you will go blind." The so says " dad, I'm over here"
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Bridges don't kill people. Hotties kill people.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Pay attention to your driving NOT distractions. Then maybe you might not kill some innocent bystander.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Thanks for that good advice card!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GSB wear a blind fold. That way you won't be distracted. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Advice you SHOULD follow.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A variant to crazyjoe's joke: A dad was walking by his sons bedroom and hears him jacking off. He pokes his head in his sons room and says "son, you should save that till your older!" The son says "Dad, I've already got a 55 gallon drum in the shed."
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'll try Card, but it's hard to control those immediate responses sometimes
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Jeff Beau and Todd should be banned.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    You always need to appreciate the scenery this time of year especially here in the south. Accordingly all areas with a high concentration of hotties in yoga pants and spandex should have warning signs so you can prepare and know to slow down and put hazard lights on.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well if you happen to kill yourself or someone else while driving distracted, you would have to be concerned with those "immediate responses".
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    If I kill myself, I'm not sure I would be overly worried about it. If I killed someone else I would feel like total shit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    But what happens if the bystander isn't innocent?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I noticed this evening a red light and cars up ahead. I just cruised into a stop looking at a girl in short shorts getting out of a car and walking across a store lot. I multitask. If anyone saw me, they might have assumed I was watching traffic out of the corner of my eye. I was just glad I was in the process of stopping.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you died doing that at least you wiuld be happy when you die
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Thats right crazyjoe! After all, I think most of us prioritize our own happiness (and horniness) right? That's a part of what we have in common on this site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion