tuscl

Great things about strip clubs often taken for granted

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Mine are things you can't get away with anyplace else (other than the obvious things). But feel free to mention other types of stuff we may fail to appreciate:

- You can stare at women all you want without caring whether they notice you doing it.
- You can talk dirty to women without getting in trouble.
- You can bullshit all night if you want, or share embarrassing true stuff about yourself, or not say a word if you don't feel like it. It doesn't make much difference.
- You don't need to worry about how you look or how you're dressed, as long as you bring money,
- If you don't have any clean underwear to wear, you can just go commando.
- If you get a boner, you don't need to hide it.
- If you run out of money, you don't have to decide whether to hang around.

6 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I just kinda like the whole atmosphere of a lot of clubs, it's so different from anything you encounter anywhere else. To me it's a walk on the wild side. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a B-grade movie. You can be whoever you want to be and nobody cares.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Cold beer and naked women in one convenient place!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    A variation on your last one, TT:

- You can give candy and gum to grown women who appreciate it like little girls.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    You can take off a full rubber at the stall and the dude next to you finds it funny.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    You can squeeze the good parts on a girl you never met and not get slapped.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    - You don't even need to remember a girl's name to see/touch/lick her
    - You can not see/talk to a woman for months, and she will still smile and jump in your lap the next time you come in
    - You can test drive a lexus, mercedes, porsche, etc... all at one location
    - You can barter with cigarettes as if you were in prison.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion