tuscl

Club List

Saturday, June 1, 2013 11:06 AM
How many of you fellas have a to go to club list ? I have a big list of clubs I'm dying to go see

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I don't have a club list. I have a dancer list,
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not sure what club those human traffickers I sold txtittyfan's daughter to are forcing her to work in. When I find out though, I'll probably go visit her for old time's sake.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Slick. Although I have several faves, I like to seek out new talent as well. I maintain a "dancer wish list." I'm hoping to knock up (er, uh, I mean knock off) two off the list this weekend. They're two unkowns that I read about in a review of a local club, followed-up by PMs with the reviewer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got Tiityfan's daughter it the Bloomigton Garage. What's the next step?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    No list here
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There was a post within the last month about places some of us wanted to visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I have particular cities/areas that I would like to SC visit – and I have about 3 or 4 particular SCs I would like to visit/experience but visiting a particular area/city and the several SCs in it is higher on my list.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I think this is the thread Jester is talking about. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    No club list for me. In fact I sometimes think about just staying home and play a computer game. I did that the day after clubbing. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I had listened to one dancer who kept asking me "don't you want to take me home?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion