tuscl

PM from Alucard 1

deogol
Michigan

<i>"I think Alucard on the TV would be a good show"

I'm not interesting enough for TV.

But all you vile Assholes would make lots of incendiary comments & that's GOOD rating stuff.</i>

---

I'm gonna post my PMs from Alutard because I am tired of cleaning out my inbox.

Discuss freely.

8 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    lol, he's calling strip club hobbyists "vile" - is this meant to be some kind of insult?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...tell me bout it bout it
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Oh, so you've decided to join the "vile" club, eh? Should drawing and quartering ever come back in fashion, I'm sure members of that club will too the list.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard is clearly just projecting his own internal moral conflicts regarding his SC'ing when he calls other people "vile". He isn't sure if his mommy would approve of his whore mongering or not, but call others "vile"
    allows him so release from this struggle with his superego. He imagines himself pointing to others and telling his mommy "I'm not vile! Look at what they do!"
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    ^^^ more of my wanna-be psycho babble bullshit.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think it's time the members issue a public apology to kittykate for making suck a big deal of it when she first published a pm. It's become a common thing to do now
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @GSB I still think PM's should in general be private.

That said, Alucard has so violated the system with his cowardly use of the ignore button to prevent replies, he doesn't warrant such respect.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, KittyKate was way ahead of the curve on the proper treatment of alutard the retard, along with many other things. That's why she has near divine status in my mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion