tuscl

SassyBecca endgame?

zipman68
the speed force!
Mr Moose, I know you are getting bored with the stripper BS...but you need to go out with a blaze of glory! Sit down and try to channel the Juiceman my brother. He'll, just copy and paste some of Juice's more extreme posts.

Alternatively, riff on my Freddy Kruger as avant garde feminist cinema my friend. Just make some shizzle up about how Freddy rose from the dead like Jesus and changed you life. You heard the message from Freddy in an epiphany while you were trying to resist an offer of $500 just suck an old dude's dick. After you heard Freddy speak to you, you decided to start sucking dicks for any amount of money. Last night you blew an unwashed homeless dude for $3.50. You did that not for the money but because it is RIGHT and MORAL to blow dudes for money.

Let us know how it goes. I bet it will be wacky.

5 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck yeah Mr. Moose...riff on that shit. But throw in the fact that this started after you fucked a homeless dude who lived in a dumpster!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    That's.the kind of sass I expect from SassyBecca! But make it $3.50 -- because you LIKED the crazy homeless dude!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Peace be still the crazy ass homless juice joy will still fuck the shit out of you then go forth and feel fat no more
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    What the shit?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    This sounds like a Carl Hiaisen novel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion