tuscl

Damsel in Distress

<p>I think we can all agree that the worst PL there is is one who thinks that he can &quot;save&quot; a dancer. As much as she&nbsp;plays&nbsp;Scarlett O'Hara, the truth is is that she doesn't want to be saved and any PL&nbsp;out there should get it&nbsp;in their mind, first and&nbsp;foremost, that unless you're both rich, and powerful enough to shut her down, no way you're ever going to get her to change. With that said,<br />
<br />
I live way out in the burbs, bordering on wilderness. I live in an apartment complex.&nbsp;About eight months ago, a&nbsp;couple moved in and caught my interest because every day, they have visitors, all day long. Why this bothers me, is because&nbsp;they take up parking spaces, especially mine. The girl is the only one who is&nbsp;accessible, and just barely so. By asking one question at a time, and discretely so, I've put together a picture of just what is&nbsp;going on in that apartment.<br />
<br />
She's 19, and lives with a much older college student. &nbsp;&nbsp;She pays the bills. She worships the ground that he walks on. She's punishing her parents by living with him. She walks, four miles, round trip, to and from work, at a jiffy lube, to support him. The friends who come over everyday, and stay all day long, are buddies with whom he plays video games with, all day long. <b>She doesn't want to be rescued</b>.</p>
<p>I grew up in ranch country, where this kind of thing is very much frowned on. As a SC veteran, I know dancers support loser boyfriends who are blood sucking leeches. It's sad, but you have to let people figure things out on their own.</p>

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Dudester, I think I know of something worse.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    Seattle Rick's used to have a superhot lil' hottie my friend and I both patronized (4 for $100 as I recall).&nbsp;&nbsp; During my session with her she spoke of how she fell madly for a patron and begged to give him a free dance at the club.&nbsp;&nbsp; Eventually they moved in together and she paid most of the bills the entire time.&nbsp;&nbsp; Finally they broke up, at which time she cut all of her hair off.&nbsp;&nbsp; She then lifted her hair to the light so I could see her natural growth underneath of the extensions.&nbsp;&nbsp; What makes it worse, was that a few months later my friend was shopping in Nordstroms and saw her at one of the counters, presumably spending our money...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    your last sentence summed it up dude. <br />
    you can't tell anyone anything.. they have to find out for themselves.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Dudester, I agree many strippers support loser boyfriends.&nbsp; It is a vicious cycle which gets them hooked on drugs, pimped out, arrested, and car constantly in impound.&nbsp; My first otc experience with a stripper was taking her to get her car out of impound once we were done.<br />
    <br />
    The gal I have been seeing 2 yr is far from this.&nbsp; She has control of her husband to such an extent that he hands over his paycheck unspecting she is also a working girl.&nbsp; Her outher sources of income are her insurance sales job, stripping, me, and an unknown number of clients.&nbsp; Her FB page is a rich info source of her lavish ladies nites out with her hot friends which include x strippers, a psychologist, and a married x stripper friend who sees clients.&nbsp; These strippers on the other hand complete school and become successful in their careers.&nbsp; I am sure a little sex with guys at work who can enhance their careers are part of their recipe.&nbsp; The thing that sets them apart is they do not shack up with drug dealing ghetto trash.&nbsp; They have their sights set higher than they typical stripper supporting some loser BF simply bc he won the lottery over all her other sexual partners&nbsp;in knocking her up.
  • BIZ27
    14 years ago
    Ok Guys... This Story has helped my Tremendously. My Woman is a "STRIPPER". I currently work 2 Jobs and she works her one Job 3 days a week. Unfortunately I had no idea what goes on in these Clubs till now. Come to find out she works at HT(Hawaiian Theatre) which is a Whore House. I've been stressed the Hell out reading reviews hoping to catch something. Come Up empty handed. She told me she'd quit in 3 months cause she doesn't want to lose me. I'm ready to move on. Now reading all this she won't change she's been doing this for almost 10 years left once or twice from what I'm told. I wasn't trying to save her, I thought she was being honest with its just a fantasy and I'm an actress but after finding out where she worked etc I'm about to kick her out my Apartment. What do u guys think?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion