tuscl

Whores, Alcoholics, and Learning Disabled

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, May 27, 2013 3:48 PM
No! I'm not talking about most strippers. Shame on you for thinking that! It's what Rutgers athletic director Julie Hermann has been accused of calling her players when she was volleyball coach at the University of Tennessee.

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the University President needs to be released/fired due to poor quality control on hiring in the Athletic Dept!!! Geez!!!
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    My bad, I thought this was a thread about Dougster's family reunion.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol txtittyfan sounds like that coach could be Bobby Knights sister
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    lol
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    She was a stripper?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    LMAO txtittyfan! I've had female coaches like that when I played sports in high school & later in college. But my coaches never went down the "whore" or "alcoholic" path, though I do remember a lot of "learning disabled" type jabs thrown at us whenever we lost a game by a wide margin.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lolol Txtittyfan
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's it? Shit, go to a boxing gym and see what they call you.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Had a coach in HS who used to show up hammered to practice and call us names and hit people when we did not know what he wanted us to do before he slurred the orders out to us. I went out, found a job and quit the team. I figured if I was going to be abused by an adult I could at least get paid for it. Its to bad most coaches are such douchebags.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    What is it with school sport coaches thinking they have to do the R. Lee Ermey Full Metal Jacket schtick?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    If that were the title of a book it might have the subtitle: "The Obama Years"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion