Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Recommendation Summary

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

On the page for each club there is a Recommendation Summary. Anybody got a clue where these numbers comes from?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Nope! I don't pay any attention to numbers like these in any case. They're MEANINGLESS!!! I'm more interested in the content of the reviews & what I can glean from them & what PMs to the reviewer offers.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Alucard - If you don't have the answer to a question, there is no need to respond.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

The only definitive answer would have to come from Founder.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Speaking of recommendations, 4 out of dentists recommend Colgate Tartar Control toothpaste. The 5th dentist is still on the fence.

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

Add up the numbers in parentheses and they equal the total number of reviews for the club. Apparently, a 9 or 10 rating is counted as "Excellent". A 7 or 8 is "Very Good". And so on. So, where they come from is all the free time Founder has for making statistical salad.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I like salads! :) ;)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

umissedaspot pretty much described it perfectly.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement