tuscl

Wet Pussy Dancer Competition

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:35 PM
Wonder if any other clubbers hold "contests" to determine which dancers they know and like have the best attributes in certain areas? For example, I have two favorites, at two different clubs, whose pussy is always wet. They don't mind my reaching into their thongs to let me stick my finger in their pussy to check. But,whose pussy is wettest? Tonight I'll visit with Isabel, a tall, stacked blond from Brazil who only works Saturday nights at one of the clubs here known for its "promiscuous" dancers. Monday, I'll check out Randy, a tall, thin white girl whose pussy has always been soaking whenever I checked. But whose is wettest? I'll let you know. Have any of you done something similar? Determine which favorite has the best breasts, ass, kissing, etc?

11 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Let us know who wins and where these clubs are!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but, uh ... Vaginas are usually wet places by their very nature.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I can't believe I'm giving a female an anatomy & physiology lesson on women's parts....but there's moist and there's slippery. Different things.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    duomaxwell....really? I've felt some pretty dry ones. That's usually when a tube of lube is needed. No artificial lube is needed with the dancers I'm talking about.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Wonder if any other clubbers hold "contests" to determine which dancers they know and like have the best attributes in certain areas" I wouldn't & don't do that. It is silly IMO.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    goodsouthernboy....I will. Winner gets a personal reward and their pussy gets my dick sliding into it.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What Duo said. "Wet" does not automatically indicate arousal.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've met a gal or two who come close to monsoon season.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I especially enjoy feeling very wet pussy.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Squirting pussy?
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    not fond of "squirters". can be a real mess. used to have an ATF at Follies that was always quite moist and did not object to a finger bang if the $$$ was right. have been left with a wet spot on my pants many times when dancer got too wet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion