tuscl

Sucking toes

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:20 AM
Any of you ever sucked on a dancer's toes? I remember Shadowcat posted a link awhile back about toe sucking, it got me curious so one night I took my ATF heels off her feet and I sucked her pretty little toes. She has good looking feet and they weren't smelly, so it wasn't too bad. In fact the next week I did it again LOL

17 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    oh hell no. Between foot stank from hours on their feet and god knows what else I ain't getting anywhere near those tootsies.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I can't knock it because I've never done it, but I just can't picture myself liking it
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I frequently will provide a foot massage in the Champagne Room. My favorite club has a one hour minimum for CR so after I've been satisfied, I like to have the dancer lie down on the couch naked, kick off the heels, and let me massage her feet. I usually use a hand cream and kneed the ball of the foot, then the heel. Then the arch with my thumbs and finally the toes. Most of them smell worse than a Greek wrestler's jock strap and I would no more think of sucking on those toes than I would lick their asshole. My ATF loves me to do her feet and literally moans with pleasure.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    fuck no, i wouldn't do it in a club at least. I would have to know she's clean, as in just came out of the shower in my hotel room clean. Otherwise...nasty..
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I have no problem massaging a dancer's feet, but ITC my tongue or mouth won't ever be going there!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't remember that topic. I hope I said that I won't do it because I won't do it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Shadow- I think it was like a study done on toe sucking or something like that. Shit I might be the only one that has sucked a dancer's toes lol.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Or at least you're the only one owning up to it so far. I've given a couple of foot massages though
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    gawker: "Most of them smell worse than a Greek wrestler's jock strap " gawker, how do you know what a Greek wrestler's jock strap smells like? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m pretty much up for anything – but sucking a woman’s toes is not something I’ve ever really wanted/felt like doing. Often times people walk barefoot – just the thought of that turns me off w.r.t. any toe sucking.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I'm up for giving foot rubs if they haven't been working long, or in other words still have fairly clean feet. But I'd still rather suck their tits than their toes.
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    I've had a few costumers suck on my toes. It feels great. I'm a size 6. I love my sexy feet. You wouldn't think I danced if you seen my feet. My nail technicians always say I belong in a nail poster or ad :-)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Have you seen where stripper toes have been? Lick the floor next time
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol gator @dancer888- That's why I keep doing it, because my ATF loves it. She pretty much demands me to do it now lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My former SB had one customer who would *tip* her $200 (after the $180 hour long VIP) to let him lick and suck her feet and jack off while he did it. But he would only do it after she'd been at work for several hours and had danced up a nice stinky sweat. She said the first time he did it, she almost threw up. I don't mind kissing and rubbing feet, but if *I* am gonna do it, she's gonna shower and wash them first. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You are definitely one weird fuck, NukeyBoyNukem!
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    No, but I have had a dancer suck mine (OTC, of course.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion