tuscl

Bizarro Thought...

Friday, May 24, 2013 8:25 PM
So I think that pretty much everyone believes that the recent additions to this DB are just proxy's of current member(s) running amok. How many individuals and who they are remains speculation at this point in time but I just had a wild thought. What if this bigfatjohn asshole is actually founder? I mean think about it. This dude is fucking raw and he keeps talking Armageddon and shit. Perhaps it's founders way of tipping the scales so we are forced to police ourselves better or perhaps he's just stirring the pot as some sort of social experiment or something. It's a weak theory I know but I thought that I'd share it anyway.

13 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm doubtful, MD. I get the feeling that Founder doesn't pull any punches so if he got fed up enough with the nonsense going on in here he'd unceremoniously pull the plug. This BigJohn guy seems to mainly have only the main village idiot on his radar, so i don't think he's Founder. Though I will agree that it is an interesting theory.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I still feel that a strong handed Moderator is the only way to enforce reasonably good behavior here. I believe this new threatening member is just another member stirring things up. I agree lopaw that I sincerely doubt it is the Founder in disguise. LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Since I am the only one, or at least the only one who admits to being kicked off TUSCL, I have a very good comprehension of what pisses Founder off. He is NOT Bigfatjohn or any of the other antagonists on the discussion board.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I feel fairly confident Founder doesn't read the discussion board that much.
  • BigBadJohn69
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up moron. Lowpa's right if I we're founder I'd pull the fucking plug on retarded fucks like Dougster and his cache of phony ass identities. At this point in time I haven't painted you so just keep your fucking dick in your paints (no offense lowpa).
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Wait, so the answer to "cyber bullying" is to bully the bullies? That's just silly.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    no offense taken, BBJohn.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    BBjohn is crazy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    BigFagJohn is gay.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Who?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    No I'm the biggest fag here by far!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Wait, so the answer to "cyber bullying" is to bully the bullies? That's just silly" The answer is STRONG rules of behavior enforced by a Moderator. An example - In this country we have rules or as they are usually called LAWS that moderate our behavior. We just can't run amok doing anything we wish at anything we wish. If we VIOLATE the rules/laws we are punished &/or restrained from our transgressions against the laws. It would be the same here - break the rules once too often & you pay a penalty - HOPEFULLY removal from the forum.
  • BigBadJohn69
    11 years ago
    You are right duo it is silly. Silly and sad. Unfortunately sometimes it takes an explosion to put out a fire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion