tuscl

Jennifer Aniston strips in 'We're the Millers'

Friday, May 24, 2013 6:57 AM
Jennifer Aniston plays a stripper in her new movie, We're The Millers, opening Aug. 9. The trailer has just hit the Web. And it's hot. [view link] Aniston, 44, changes up her hair (short, long, dark, light) for her stripper job. But the movie revolves around SNL star Jason Sudeikis, who enlists Aniston to help him smuggle marijuana across the Mexican border. He also hires two teens, Will Poulter and Emma Roberts, to play his kids. They decide driving an RV will make them all less suspicious. But when bad guys nab them, Jen has to prove she's a stripper and shows off her yogified bod in lacy lingerie. Hilarity of an R-rated nature ensues. Copyright 2013 [view link]

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Replay of Demi Moore's midlife crisis?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Looks like it will be a funny movie. Just too bad Jennifer doesn't get nekid.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's what I'm talking about Shadowcat! I would love the see that!
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    Jen doesn't make a very good stripper. great buns , but that's all. she would not make much $$ at areal SC unless she did extras
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Zero movement, no pole work, mechanical movement... C'mon Jennifer Aniston, you could've at least done some research!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Just trying to prove to herself that she is not old?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Jennifer is hot enough that I would still get dances from her.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Where's that topic regarding stars we'd like to f**k?? Jen would be near the top of my list. I'd also like to make Tina Fey scream for more...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    mmdv26-I'm with you on Tina Fey. Her and Julia Louise Dreyfus always got my motor running.
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    they've both had their last fuckable days: <[view link]>
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    it's not letting me post a youtube link. worth looking for: search in youtube for fuckable day and amy shumer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion