Friday, May 24, 2013 3:35 AM
There easy "Flashdance" Love it

30 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    non that i can think of
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Little Mermaid. Hey, the Calypso singing by Sebastian is cool.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Perhaps "Titanic".
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'll second "Titanic".
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Legally Blonde
  • Sellout
    11 years ago
    I enjoyed Titanic. I'm a bit of a vampire nut. Always have been, so I can enjoy watching the Twilight movies.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Will be interesting to see what TUSCLs most MANLY of men,i.e. jerkoffson and HomoAntonio have to say here.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't be shy, you gotta kiss the girl.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I watch "chick flicks" quite often but I am comfortable with my masculinity. Besides the strippers love it. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Titanic is a but of a cheat. Of course every guy is going to enjoy a ship sinking and lots of people drowning, so the second half was good enough to endure that stupid love story shit. Or are you guys saying you like that part too?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I'm not really embarrassed by it but I dug 9 1/2 weeks with Kim Bassinger in her sexual prime. "You can leave your hat on..." Fuck yeah!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Got to say chick flicks are absolutely tortuous for me to watch. How about Doctor Zhivago? Chicky enough that I should be embarrassed?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I love anything with Julia Roberts or Meryl Streep. I cry at the love stories. I'm such a girl!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Fantasia
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    "My ass is free! The story of Dougster an ass pony wanna be" It's a said said tail of a Pathetic Looser's search for ass love'n
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm NOT afraid to say the name of ANY Movie I like or love. NO matter what the subject matter.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zoot-a-loo! I have meeeesed one.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Dirty dancing
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    "A Man and A Woman," with subtitles.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    Chicago, yes it's a musical but how can you resist Catherine Zeta Jones and Rene Zellweger dancing around in lingerie most of the time. The music isn't bad either.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I liked watching music videos of the Go-Go's. My friends were into rock and blues guitar, so I watched them by myself.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I openly admit to all I like & don't give a flying damn what my guy friends (all 3 of them) have to say about it. The girls love the fact that I'm versatile in more than one way.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    A Walk To Remember, one of those Nicholas Sparks movies. The one with Mandy Moore.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Coyote Ugly
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think James Cameron did a masterful job with Titatic. Just about the time I was getting bored silly with the stupid love story the ship started to sink. Great timing.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Magic Mike...
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh shit! I just realized the topic said favorite movie. Forget the Magic Mike thing. I thought it was cool, but it's not a favorite.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I can't think of a single movie I like that I would be afraid or embarrassed to talk about among other guys. Well out of ones that played on a big screen. If you talk about movies not on the big screen, I did enjoy watching some Disney movies for entertainment that I probably wouldn't mention. Of course those were only entertaining one time so I wouldn't call them favorite movies.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Oh I forgot the topic said favorite movie too. In that case, I got nothing.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    You'll never get me to admit to liking "Xanadu".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion