tuscl

The definition of box

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:00 PM
Since we have so many members that have chosen to use box in their user names, I though that it would be interesting to see just what a box is. I found these jewels on [view link]. 1. box Female Genitalia, usually used in a derogitory manner. Stacy is nice to look at but I heard she has a smelly box. 2. box female genitalia, specifically, the vagina The box a penis comes in. 3. box Female Genitalia, the vagina... Honey, have you still got your viginity or only the box it came in? 4. box vagina i'm cookin some bread in my box (i have a yeast infection) 5. box female genitalia The chick cant wrestle, but man, you ought to see her box....... 6. box to fight; to throw blows The trick ass bitch outside the club "The Gate" took attitude with me so I decided we needed to box to settle things. I laid her out on her fat shit-talking ass! 7. Box box- here where i come from its used to describe female genitalia, snatch, puss, pussy, vagina,v,or whatever u wanna call it. "she has a tight wet pink box" So I guess that all of theses users are just a bunch of pussies. :)

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I juiced up a box before
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    --- " I'm a goin home to play with the box the kids come in" ---
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Chit I play with plaitum and broken boxes...New and fuckin used boxes
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    The box is a great snack
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I boxed before, I fucked her up bad
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    I consulted the index of the Book of Juice and looked up the definition of "disease ridden used up humorless old grey haired pussy" and it said "See Shadowcat." That was curious so I looked up "skanky old douch bag" and it said "Listen mutherfucker I said see Shadowcat." Still not satisfied I looked up "feebleminded limp dicked ancient poser" and it said "see Shadowcat ya dumb fuck." Thus sayeth the Book of Juice! Juice Crew United (them's some krazy mutherfuckers - oh my!)
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    That's not nice...shadow is kool kat
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree with my little bro not kool....shadow is the shit
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LunchBoxQueen - or who ever the fuck you are, you can kiss my ass.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Mama's got a squeezebox
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    and daddy never sleeps at nigt
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    and in n out and in n out
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It was probably juice or one of a dozen versions of him posting on here. Juice, you're losing comments per single poster using so many names.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol bullwinkle
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    So LunchBoxKing said another way is LunchPussyKing. Now I understand.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sorry shark I only use to handels on tuscl . One is for my south eastern reviews and the other is for my west coast reviews....i don't know who these other trolls are ???
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Not cool Lunch Box Dickhead Look up humor and I'm sure you will find that you are absent from the definition... Take a chill pill and shut the fuck up already.
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    Fuck you Mojodumbshit! I don't need your fucking permission to do shit. This here's the Wild Wild West and I'll do as I dam well please so fuck off. As to the rest of yall mutherfuckers you think the "skanky-old-douch-cat" is something special? Well I got news for ya he ain't nuthin but a cranky old limp dick just slightly higher in the pussy chain than that whiny retarded cunt dougster. Wouldn't surprise me to find out that douch cat is actually little cumsacks daddy they both obviously hail from the shallow end of the gene pool. But WTF I ain't got me no time fo this shit now cause big ass nigger things are in the air mutherfuckers big ass Juicy things is a headed our way yesseree
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Lunch is now my second on ignore.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    +1 jabthehut
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Box is deadly wave in Oz. Box jellyfish also like that area. Unless you REALLY like big waves, go somewhere safer.
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    My box is pretty?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Is that a question, or a statement? Why not let us judge. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion