tuscl

how much should i tip dancer too stay by me most of the night?

Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:49 AM
Its a regular club in Atlanta, I just want her too sit and talk with me most of the night, how would I go about doing this and how much should I be tipping per song? per hour?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Too many variables involved to answer. How popular she is, how busy the club is, etc. Tell her what you want and ask her for a price. Or you could go see a shrink.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Try $5 to $10 a song....this rate will work just fine
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a plan, thanks juice
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    $10 ! Shit my man i would just stick with $5....
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Someone is asking for Juicebox or Snackbox for advice and listens...the world has officially gone bonkers! Txtittyfag- I like your response HAHA
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Funny that someone who refers too himself as fag would comment
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just lay a stack of bills on the table & let her take her pick. :)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Depends, typically in my case anyway the girls that know me just hang out until I am ready to spend some money. They also know when Im noy interested in them. Unless its slow or you are known as a spender, you wont find too many willing to just sit with you all night. Unless they are lazy and not in the mood [view link]. You can also buy them drinks, and they will sit and drink it with you.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Word up Wink.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Your welcome man....I've been known to go to clubs and pay for just time.....fuck I go to clubs so Damn much sum times I just dont feel like a dance....just cuddle and chat on the couch or tables is all i need.....i pay $5 to $10 at the tables and if i want to cuddle I will pay $20 to $30 in the vip
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Depends on how much the lapdances are at the club. They are there to make $$$ as we all know – so if you specifically want her time of course you need to pay her for it. I would say 100 bucks for 30 or 45 mins. of her undivided attention would be fair. If dances were $20/song – she could “theoretically” make ~$200 in that time if she was dancing continuously. If dances were $10/song – then she can “theoretically” make ~$100. Just make sure if you do pay her to be w/ you for a certain amount of time; that ahead of time: a) let her know how much time you want from her and let her know how much you will tip her b) ask her if she has the time available that you want – she may say “sure”; get your $$$; and then she may be called on stage midway (or sooner) thru your time together.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Another good tip man is go to the club on off days and hours when business is not booking
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That is a good point by the Juice man. Going during day shift or slower weeknights may be more doable as the dancers are not in a money-making frenzy as when the club is packed during weekend eves.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If your good company it could honestly cost $40 and hour just because its dead and she will be happy for making at least her tip out when she walked in.....if you become a reg she would even get excitted to see you cause you would be sucuring her tip out money.....ive dun this many times
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    It really depends on how busy the club is and how in demand she is. If she is a 10, chances are that she is in demand and you may have to impress her with a nice stage tip to get her to stop by. Then if you hit it off, just be up front about what you want. I can't tell you exactly what to tip because there are so many factors that come in to play. I am now a regular and have a couple of dancers that I like to spend my money on and I don't pay anything for the time we sit together, I just factor that in when I get dances and tip them accordingly. They are very appreciative and remember when I return.
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    Thus sayeth his highness the Prince of Juiciness!!! Juice Crew United (oh my!)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had one dancer who liked to stay with me as long as I was buying her drinks and an occasional dance. After a couple of hours sometimes longer, I was ready for her to leave and get other dances, she didn't always get the hint right away. As far as paying a dancer for her time, I don't usually do that except sometimes with drinks and dances, not just time. Now if you wanted to encourage her to sit and talk with you I guess you could. If she is sitting and only talking to you for the money, then I would try to estimate how much she might be making if she were not sitting and talking to you if you wanted to fairly compensate her for the time if you wanted her to encourage to keep doing so. It all depends on the dancer and the club and how much cash you want to blow or if you don't care. Give her slightly more than she could make elsewhere and you might really encourage her to sit and talk. However she could get nervous if you become her sole source of income in the club. In other words, I'm not interested in doing it but I've heard of people doing it. If the club isn't busy, you can probably get away with just buying drinks and a few dances and maybe a tip on the dances. If the club is busy and you just wanted to give her money for her time, you could probably arrange some type of deal with her.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Have you tried the stack of bills yet. Works better if they are $100s rather than $20s. LOL
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Lol alucard no not yet
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    A buddy and I would go to a club about once a week and just tip the 4-6 girls at the stage and almost all of them would sit with us a
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Jabhut has a damn good point and my big bro juice does too.....go in off times and tipe $5 at the stage. They will fo shure cum talk with you...maybee even cuddle
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    I agree with papi_chulo. If the club isn't busy, 100 for an hour to have good conversation and a drink is fine with me. My quota...1k+ a night. I try to make at least 100 per hour. Good question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion