tuscl

May 22, 2013

Drop Trow, Pop that Cork, Smell the Roses!

Are you gonna hump a bitch tonite???

(This thread brought to you by Juicebox United the fruitiest of the fruitcakes -- Oh My!)

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Juices bastard brother.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    HAHA...another one of Juice's aliases
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    May 22, 1980

NAMCO releases one of the most famous and highest grossing arcade games off all-time

PAC-MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fkWgycqC…
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice you crazy mofo! Keep shaking things up
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow! So LBK is alutard's latest alias, huh?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Got any other relatives out there? Maybe Tool Box or Tackle Box? An Asian cousin, Bento Box?
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    No No No Slick ain't no one out there like the LBK! No mutherfuckin toolbox or tackle box or jack-in-the-box. No soap box, toy box, or jewelry box. Nope no fruit box or match box or tissue box or other shit either, just little ol me...that's all there is well me and my Juicy boy that is.

There was this one time though when I had a baaaaad case of the runs and it got sooooo bad that I thought that I wuz going to actually shit out my innerds or perhaps have a fucking baby. How fucked up would that be? Me, having a baby and shit? Anyway I was grunting and groaning and nasty brown liquid was splattered all down my legs and on the floor and everywhere and all of a sudden I have a real powerful cramp and I hear "splooch" as a mushy wet pile of steaming shit lands on the floor except it wasn't no pile of shit nooooo it was the dougster you see all curled up in that there fetus position and sucking on his little shit coated thumb.

Oh lawzy he was a sight he was, all covered in my shit and smelling like a ripe outhouse on a hot summer day and I asked him I did, "hey dougster what were you doing up in my ass rooting around in my shit" and he says "I was afraid of the jerikson girl and I hid up there so she wouldn't find me and kick my ass!"

Whooooeeeee I tell you I ain't never seen a bigger, more pathetic looser than that shit stained pussy boy dougster right then and ever since then he just stalks around this here discussion board hiding in shit just like he hid all up in my ass those many years ago...and that's the truth I tell you, the truth!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like "Douugster" sure got pissed off after I busted him as ranukam/alutard. Too funny!
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    Got news for you fuckwad you don't know shit. Oh you may smell like shit, look like shit and have a skull full of shit but that's the extent of it for you I'm afraid because your days of mouthing off like the whiny cunt that you are, are coming to an end. You and your dollies are going to have to go play someplace else fuck face. Hey I even have a suggestion for you. Why don't you borrow your moms ass dildo and deep throat it like you do your boyfriend's cock while playing on the train tracks and when your nothing but a big blood clot on the ground no one will miss you or wonder what happened because your stench will simply be gone and that much at least we'll all be thankful for. Now run along like a good little girl and leave the adults alone.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh my! You talk so tough with every second word a swear word. My heart starts racing and I start trembling with fear. Please, please! Go easy on the tough talk and just gently state your concerns. Otherwise I might die of fear just reading your post.
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    That's better! Now your falling back into line like the spineless little girl you really are. That's much better dougster. It's just like the way you drop to your knees and open your mouth wide to suck dick without needing to be reminded that you are nothing more than a cum receptacle. Good girl. I'll reward you later by letting you lick my asshole clean.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh-no! Oh-no! Every single one of your post is even tougher than the last.

Your sister is here with me. I may have to let her get up off her back to tell me if it's even safe to read your posts or if I'll die trembling in fear.

The horror! The horror!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lunchboxking is a super de dupper fagboxking !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion