tuscl

Best couple friendly club in New York? Recommendations?

After a wonderful experience at Olympic Gardens in Las Vegas, my wife is interested in another visit to a strip club. (Yes, I am a lucky man!) At OG, we had a very nice semi-private table that allowed us to watch the stages, but have a nice semi-private experience with the dancers. The club also had a great pro-couples attitude... at least from the dancers that were stopping by. We were spending money and tipping well... I suspect that had something to do with it as well.

If you have had any couples experiences with clubs in New York, can you recommend the better ones? (Or maybe warn us away from the wrong ones?)

Thanks!

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Been a member for 3 years and contributed nothing and now you want more?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Some people are so selfish right?!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Looks like he may not be much of an SCer since he has only gone a couple of times with the wife – perhaps we should cut him a break.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You’re one of the good guys Bull!!!
  • roma00144
    11 years ago
    Thanks bullwinkle and papi! My wife and I don't go often. More importantly, this is an NYC vacation trip for us. Hence the request. We'll be sure to post a review when we get back. Thanks for the club insights.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    I'm going to have to agree with Bullwinkle, you get more for your money at Gallaghers.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    Ricks was nice too, I went as a customer before. If your wife likes stage shows though, you won't find it since there isn't a pole on the main stage.

Otherwise the atmosphere was good and the club was fairly busy. They have massage girls too that walk around and you can get massages for $10 per song, I think.

Extras are common at the bigger clubs such as Scores, PEC, and Hustler. Especially that last one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion