tuscl

TUSCL protocol redux

zipman68
the speed force!
Monsieur Moose recently posted a question that boiled down to the best way to deal with our least favorite turd in the punchbowl. Yep, that is correct: Drac-a-doodle-Doo-dude.

I asserted that I blocked him in a relatively civil post. What then happened? Immediate response from his sock puppet (I'm lookin' at you not-a-doctor Phil) and a PM sent to me. I unblocked to dude to see if he would try to PM me. What do you know...he did. I thought I was a vile creature. Why do you want to engage me? Why the fuck is he PMing me? He didn't even tell me to stop saying what I was saying. He just wanted to show that he could PM me...like that was a feat!!! What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny would say.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you do, Drac-dude. You read those you've blocked either through a sock puppet account or without logging on. Then you unblock, send PM, and reblock. I know, you'll probably post some BS about how that isn't true. But you know I've got you sussed.

I'm actually a little scared of you, if you are actually a nurse. You just don't seem that particularly smart. I bet you were a C student at university (maybe having done two attempts at orgo, barely passing on attelpt two), couldn't keep an actual relationship going a relationship going as a young man, and now find solace in the arms of girls you pay (cue Seinfeld...not that there is anything wrong with that). No matter how pathetic the rest of us PLs are you are orders of magnitude more pathetic. That is why you hate us.

You know what Drac-dude... I reblocked you. But I'm reversing that decision. I'm going to unblock you and leave you unblocked. This is a test...if you can:

1. Refrain from responding to this thread or sending me a PM.

Or

2. Respond in a civil manner, eithe publicly or via PM.

I will issue a public apology. I'll also refrain from engaging you thereafer. I know you won't do that. You and/or a sock puppet will post you typical BS. Then I'll delete it and block you for good.

21 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    PS. DrPhil. WTF?

At least pick a coo-el sock puppet name. Like "Dana Scully" or "The Black Dragon of Infinite Sorrow" or "Gumby" or "George W Bush".
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Popped a molly I'm sweating
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Zipman-Great breakdown. @Bullwinkle-Think of him as the Kim Kardashian of TUSCL. I'm dying over here!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You simply don't know what you are talking about zipman68 [At least I spell your handle correctly - too bad you don't return the favor Sir]

1. I'm always logged on
    2. I have no other accounts, but I'll bet my last penny many of the persons who attack me have alternate accounts
    3. I don't need to UNBLOCK you to send a PM. I can send them to anyone who hasn't blocked me. You obviously got that all wrong Sir.
    4. Sir you know absolutely NOTHING about me. It is all terrible guesswork, totally out in left field
    5. Hate you? NO! Dislike - Yes Sir. Why - Would you "Like" someone who calls you names, attacks you constantly & mocks you constantly.
    6. You call my posts BS Sir? Then how do you describe most of your posts Sir?
    7. I can't help it if you dislike/Hate my opinions. I'll keep on posting & repeating them as I see fit.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "4. Sir you know absolutely NOTHING about me. It is all terrible guesswork, totally out in left field"

Well, why don't you correct him then, alutard. I'm curious what parts you are claiming is wrong.

There are so many problems with you I am don't if I should call it "the biggest" or not, but one of your glaring problems is how much the image you superficially have yourself and are trying to project to others conflicts with reality. For example you are on the record as calling yourself a "genius" and a "rebel". The rest of us just split our guts laughing when you claim shit like that. I think, of all the people in the world, it is you who understands yourself the least.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    More babble from Dougster! Do you never tired of spewing this babble?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: are you trying to deny that you have referred to yourself as a "genius" and a "rebel" in the past? It's not "babble". It's all there in black and white whether you are willing to admit that reality or not.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Alucard: "4. Sir you know absolutely NOTHING about me. It is all terrible guesswork, totally out in left field"

For those who didn't know:

Alucard: "I'm a 58.8925 yr old [With Vulcan Precision] Florida Born → [Eglin AFB] Maverick and 30 year Operating Room Nurse with a Bachelor of Business Degree. I like reading, movies → [2200+ DVDs/Blu-Rays] & computers, Star Trek and, of course ideally → absolutely SCORCHING HOT 8+ {in terms of Looks & Body & Personality} Adult Spinner Dancers who have NO GAG reflex & provide EXPERT "Wet & Crazy Wild" "NO Hands" Deep Throat BBBJCIMWS for as long as possible and HOT Intercourse and PASSIONATE Deep French Kissing!! Especially if they are sharp & intelligent & confident & enthusiastically into SATISFYING me TOTALLY. And also have long flowing curly Red Hair, no piercings [Except Earrings] & no tattoos, when I can find one! Uninvited Blondes & KK need NOT apply.

----------EXTRA SPECIAL POST SCRIPTUM:

***What you read is what you get regarding me***

Besides being a VERY Disliked & often HATED Patron Saint & TUSCL's resident White Knight. [Someone NEEDS to be, to Stand Up for all those set upon by the Evil Vile ATTACK Dogs - (You ALL know who they ARE!)] I'm also VERY Flawed and quite far from being Perfect [Something VERY few, if any members here would dare to admit, their MASSIVE & ARROGANT EGOS simply wouldn't permit such a HONEST admission] besides being VERY, VERY, VERY strongly Opinionated, sometimes very feisty & very confrontational, but usually & typically rational & unafraid to express my opinions whether other people & some fellow TUSCL members like my opinions or NOT! And some REALLY, REALLY do HATE my opinions based on the replies and ATTACKS on said opinions & upon me PERSONALLY!! And that is just TOO damned FUCKING BAD! I will NOT stop expressing my opinions, EVER!!! Just get used to it and accept the FACT. I'll stand completely alone if necessary! ;))"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle: Good points, but I interpret his statement

alutard: "I'm also VERY Flawed and quite far from being Perfect"

a little differently.

I think it's more that he has been called down on his ego before, so this is a token attempt to deflect being called out. Narcissists don't have a good understanding of how people are going to react to most things they do. This is partly because they just plain don't think much of other people since they are, by definition, absorbed with themselves, so haven't had the experience to develop that kind of insight over the years. It's also partly because be at odds with the world makes them feel elevated as being above it.

Nevertheless, they do understand extremely obvious things like if you flat out say "I am the richest, most brilliant, most studly poster on this site" they are going to get some flack for it.

Given that alutard is 59 he, undoubtedly, has been called out on it before, so, IMO, he is just trying to drop a few crumbs to try and deflect us with that "admission" you quoted.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle: "So would you say NPD? Some other cluster B disorder?"

Yep. I think NPD plus masochistic PD plus he is manic plus likely is on the milder end of the spectrum of a developmental disorder. Despite all this, he is apparently, pretty high functioning. Able to hold down a job as nurse which demanding psychologically in just in terms of raw hours you have to put. (See I said something good about you alutard - more to come...)

I would say he has histrionic traits as shown by his writing style. The excessive use of capitalization in particular. Not enough traits to get the full blown Histrionic PD disorder, diagnosis, however.

Similarly, about the only anti-social thing about him is the misogyny that he is full denial about.

In general though, he wants to think that he has a high degree of respect for other people and the law, even if his actions speak otherwise. (Regarding the law it is quite debatable about whether prostitution should even be illegal so most would let that one slide.)

A true anti-social won't care things like the law and seeming to try convince themselves that they treat others well at all. They might even might even be open about not caring if they do not have the experience to realize that such revelations get them into trouble socially. Indeed, many anti-socials are quite puzzled that others value respect for the law and other people at all. So he definitely isn't that.

As for the only other cluster B - borderline PD, can't see that either. For one thing it's not that common in men. As far as mood goes he is nearly always manic. Don't see any depressive/down sides with him, although he might have just learned to not show that part on the internet.

Also he doesn't seem to go through idealization/devaluation cycles with people, and there is no evidence he does anything deliberately physical harmful to himself beyond a slightly heightened risk of STDs due to his whore mongering.

In fact, alutard seems almost irrationally fearful of drugs and alcohol. This, however, is likely due to a fear of how they would interact with coronary artery disease and any psychotropic medicines he is currently taking.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    This is like a gentlemen's duel. YES SIR NO SIR 3 BAGS FULL SIR. Anyway, I don't really understand Alucard's position on anything because it all seems fairly contradictory.

• jester214
    11 years ago
    "Speaking for all those psych classes I took before I realized Psychology pays poorly."

Dugly pay attention to that line.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    duomaxwell, humans are not always logical or consistent [Like Vulcans]. We're VERY complex & complicated. It is not a matter of B&W. There are millions of shades of gray. I'm sure you aren't easily pigeonholed or are you duomaxwell?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A fight to the death
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're the Narcissist Dougster. If the others would look at the definition & YOUR behavior honestly they would see it. BUT I doubt they are willing to go against you for fear of being among you targets.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This is getting boring.

FINIS!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Are you sure you're not just projecting there, alutard?

Let's face it. You do not have a view of yourself that intersects with reality very much at all do you. For example, you still didn't answer my question either about whether you have described yourself as a "genius" and a "rebel" in the past. Don't see me describing myself as anything along those lines. I use phrases more like "strip club addict", PL, etc. But go ahead make your case if you think you have one. :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    No worries, Bullwinkle. I have a job that pays better than psychologist.

I just like to study the subject informally on the side for interest sake and the fact that it helps me understand what goes down in strip club both amongst patrons (myself included) and strippers.

I'm also finding understanding psychology is vital to another hobby of mine which is following what goes on in the financial world.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "I'm also finding understanding psychology is vital to another hobby of mine which is following what goes on in the financial world. "

Let's just say there are tons of people with anti-social and narcissistic personalities (or worse) in that space!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I thought Psychologists WERE well paid.

Dr. Bob Hartley had a pretty nice condo on the Gold Coast in Chicago.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @zipperhead aka comicbookguy

you crack me up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion