tuscl

Serious Topics Only!

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:29 PM
Some have suggested that recent topics are not suitable for TUSCL. I agree. Serious topics only. "Does the Pillsbury Doughboy have genitals?" Discuss.

20 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Some have suggested that recent topics are not suitable for TUSCL. I agree. Serious topics only" Violating your own statement.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    Sarcasm appears to be a lost art on some.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I partied with the P Boy,he's hung like a bakers dozen.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    FUCK SERIOUS! I'm serious goddamit. Fuck serious. You gotta problem with that? Well fuck you! Because I mean really if you're going to fuck you'd better be serious about it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on Motörhead-dude. You da man! When the Pillsbury Doughdude gets really turned on, like when he sees a baker's dozen Krispy Kremes (or the XXXtra KRIS-pay Kremes), he is swingin' some SERIOUS pipe!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If he has enough dough, some strippers won't even care. All he has to do is hand over that dough and some strippers will know how to roll it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    He might hear the strippers say he has some big dough. If they talk about eating his dough, he better watch out. They might be serious!
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Cream-filled doughnuts? Thank you, Motor, for taking things in a more intellectual direction.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've always liked tarts.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Can men get yeast infections? If so, maybe he kneads some penicillin
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Groan...
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Does the Pillsbury Doughboy have genitals?" It rises in the oven.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    LMFAO
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q: What happened when the Pillsbury Doughboy found the Pillsbury Doughgirl naked? A: He de-floured her.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Seriosly
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    That made me laugh Shadow, you know our two definitions of 'tart' ?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Realy ill i am is seriously
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I heard he had a three way with Aunt Jemimah and Betty Crocker. Sarah Lee and Marie Calendars were busy with their whales.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Londonguy: "That made me laugh Shadow, you know our two definitions of 'tart' ?" London, we know both meanings. We do speak English.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    BAN all frivolous topics! The fuck with the First Amendment!* *Yes, I know it doesn't apply here. It's fucking sarcasm, moron.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion