tuscl

Another OTC incident.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:31 PM
AUSTIN (AUSTIN) - A man who visited an Austin strip club and left with two women and a man told police that he was robbed at gunpoint of his wallet and cell phone and that his car was later torched after the attackers turned him loose. According to an arrest warrant affidavit released Tuesday, the man said he was visiting Chicas Bonitas in the early morning hours of May 1. At first, he told police that he left the club with a woman he had just met and allowed her to drive his car, a 2002 Infiniti I35. He also said that he had fallen asleep on the ride and was woke up by man hitting him in the head with a pistol. He told police that his wallet and phone were taken and the man and two women left him where he was. Later that morning, the man went back to Chicas Bonitas, near Interstate 35 and 38th Street, to look at security video. There he met the same officer he had talked to earlier about the incident. This time, the man told the officer that he left the club with two women and a man. The man giving the police report told the officer that the man he left with demanded his wallet once they got to the parking lot. "Don't make this hard," he was told. When the man giving the police report said he was ordered at gunpoint into the car and driven to a remote location while the two women followed in a separate vehicle. After giving up his car and phone, the man was told to run and the other man set his car on fire. The suspects were identified as Garcianna Flores, 30; Curtis Alfredo Castillo, 30; and 21-year-old Nichole Perez. They are charged with conspiracy to commit arson

10 comments

• Jdabbs
    11 years ago
    I'm confused, did his story change? Either way that's fucked..
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Fuck what do you expect I was drunk as shit and all pumped up on pussy and I thought for sure that I was finally going to get some OTC FS but Noooooooo that douche bag decides to fucking rob me right in front of my lady friends. How humiliating and shit. That's when I realized that that not only wasn't I going to get FS guck I wasn't even going to get a HJ. What a fucked up night but at least I did one thing right... I took my wife's car to the club! 8-)
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    What the fuck?!! Before my knee gave up on me, this was the last club I was dancing. I don't think I'll be dancing again in here afterwards. I'll probably be bartending at the new club that will open in north Austin (near P10 and Rick's).
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Confiscate & destroy all GUNS.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ the village idiot has spoken - AGAIN
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    When did you become a fascist Alucard? That comment is right out of Mein kampf.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "the village idiot has spoken - AGAIN" talking about yourself, heh DP?? "When did you become a fascist Alucard?" Not a fascist. A Democrat! I have a long explanation for my gun views - BUT I'm sure none of you FAR RIGHT Republican extremist NRA members wish to read it.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ban this you shit for brains BARK LIKE A DOG FASCIST BITCH. pandora’s box is open and will only open more and more Just get used to it and accept the FACT [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard, you realize that any given swimming pool is about a hundred times as likely to kill a child than any given gun, right? So how come you don't advocate banning swimming pools?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Hey you ball-less wonder, why not respond in the thread instead of by PM? Too chicken shit to out your crackpot bullshit out in public?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion