tuscl

Orange County, CA

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:32 PM
I may be moving to orange county, CA soon. Does anyone have a sense of the best clubs in the area? I know it a large area; but are they concentrated in a particular area and what is the general quality?

16 comments

• jerikson40
    11 years ago
    What would you define as a "good" club? Comfortable seats? Clean restrooms? No rap music? Dancers who act like they like you? Cheap beer? Expensive champagne? Elegant decor?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Definitely check out [view link]. Best place for up to date intel specifically about LA/OC/IE clubs.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    You'll be making this trip. [view link] COI has the best clubs in the area.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "Definitely check out [view link]. Best place for up to date intel specifically about LA/OC/IE clubs" You can try that, but I tend to disagree about the usefulness of Zbone. Used to be decent, but now it's just a bunch of buddies who frequent a FEW clubs and pat themselves on the back at how awesome they are and play silly games and speak in their insider's code but don't really provide much useful info. And just navigating the site has become a freakin' chore just to try to find anything.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I agree that zbone can be tedious but if your willing to put in a little detective work on that site there are real gems of info to be found. But you've got to hunt for it. It's often worth it. The real valuable intel comes from some private groups and PM's with other knowledgeable PL's.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Any club that Jerickson doesn't go to. Obviously the clubs he goes to don't do things the way HE likes. Probably doesn't like the way Vons and Walmart stores are set up either.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Two Anaheim clubs, Flamingo and Sahara, get lots of reviews for high mileage. TUSCL has plenty of reviews of those two clubs. They're probably less known for dancer quality.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, here's the scoop on Orange County clubs... For it's size and population, and all the money that's in Orange county, really there are surprisingly few clubs there. Most are located in Anaheim (not far from Disneyland) and Santa Ana. Oh, and nearby Stanton has a few. But otherwise there ain't much. Especially south Orange County. And don't even THINK about San Diego, because it is arguably the worst strip club city in the country. Except for nearby Tijuana, of course. On the bright side though, one of the clubs in Anaheim rates as my #1 club in Southern California because of it's inexpensive ($10) very high mileage lap dances with surprisingly hot dancers. And that's Flamingo Theater. So if that's what you're looking for, you've hit the jackpot. Just down the street is Sahara Theater which is kind of a Flamingo wannabe, but doesn't quite measure up IMO. But still it has $15 laps, with regular specials for less, and very high mileage, but I'm not real thrilled with the dancers there. Now, if you're willing to get on the freeway and take a drive north, you've got an entire world of strip clubs all over So Cal. If you want mileage, City of Industry is where you need to go. There are at least three clubs right within about 1/4 mile of each other that will fit the bill. If you like black clubs and insane mileage, and don't mind the drive, Gardena is where you need to go. The clubs have $15 laps and some crazy stuff goes on there. Now if you're not looking for mileage, then there are tons of other options. There are high end, expensive, but low value clubs with fancy decor if that's your thing. But it all depends. Like I said, let us know specifically what you're looking for an we can help.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "If only this site had reviews" Oh...is that, like, sarcasm and stuff? Oh, I get it. So you think the discussion forums should be for guys to show videos of girls with dogs and tell stupid jokes, or to help guys like this get an overall idea of the strip clubs in the area so he doesn't have to sort thru all the reviews for all the clubs? Maybe you're right...maybe we should stick to "what did the left nut say to the right nut" jokes. Yeah, that's better.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Hey, I just noticed... Bullwinkle and mikey and sclvr have only submitted 1 or 2 reviews each...so are you guys just here to make snarky comments and not contribute anything useful? Maybe you should think about contributing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I agree that OC had slim pickings considering the population and hot blondes. Skip the IC and head to City of Industry, of the 60 fwy, between the 605 and the 57. If you hace The time, drive to Upland, CA and go to Tropical Lei. You won't be disappointed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sorry for typos-I phone.
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Was just in OC for 4 weeks and visited quite a few of the clubs there. I had good experience with Sahara and some great trips to Flamingo. Flamingo is hit or miss with the quality of the dancers, but you can always get what you are seeking there including quite a few OTC arrangements. COI drive is a pain and the trade off was well worth it IMHO.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Never been to Sahara, but I used to frequent Flamingo Theatre quite a lot. Your dollar goes a long way there and the mileage is fantastic, but I can't say that they have the best looking dancers. City of Industry is not too far from the OC, depending on how far south you are, and the best clubs are usually out that way anyway. Synn, Deja Vu, and Spearmint Rhino (and the new Monarchs I've heard is pretty good). But as for decent clubs actually in OC, it's pretty much just Sahara and Flamingo.
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    While I agree for mileage and price Flamingo is the best if you just aren't into LD's and just want to watch the stage without a lot of pressure then try Ecstacy in Santa Ana or Taboo and Imperial Showgirls in Anaheim. Ecstacy has one very unique feature, the only LD they have are private nude bed dances but they are pricey at $60 a song. However if you don't want that and just want to watch the stage then this is the place they make sure there is always a dancer on stage unlike most other places. There is no drink hustle and the girls take a friendly no thank you very nicely. Taboo and Imperial are also very low key and friendly, they have almost no mileage though so again it's just a place to go if you want to sit and relax.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I forgot to mention that while Pomona is kind of far from the OC (still a little closer than COI), it is home to Bare 'n Legal Showgirls, which is my current go-to club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion