tuscl

Are You Fucking SERIOUS ????

jerikson40
New York
An excerpt from a review by a guy who clearly has a long stick placed firmly and deeply up his butt:

"Some of the male patrons were downright aggressive with their hands (like, trying to finger them when they put a DOLLAR in the girls' g-string) whenever the girls walked by to collect tips. I found this behavior disturbing(that's sexual assault, fellas)"

What a prissy little bitch.

And later on in the review he discusses the lap dances....he "did not partake". Yeah, that's about right...

20 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    What are you whining about this time, jerkoffson?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    There is a lot of stuff going down in strip clubs I don't agree with, but I don't make a big deal out of it. When it goes past her lines, the bouncer will take care of it. If within her lines, well, it's in her lines - what have I got to say about it?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It's a generally accepted belief that avoiding things that give you excess stress is a beneficial and acceptable thing to so. So, jerikson, perhaps you should stop reading reviews.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Only fucking morons need to use the word fuck in every single post.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    The only prissy whiney little bitch here is you jerkson.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe the most important rule in life is look for the win-win. If you do things to dancers they find humiliating, they are just going to quit, or get bitter and turn into good rip-off artists rather than good dancers. Of course, different clubs and different girls are down with different things. The important thing is to make sure both the club and the girl are ok with what you do.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, let's see...

Now that I said something negative to Shadowcat, I can add him to the long list of forum members who are going to nipping at my heels and attacking everything I say until the end of time.

Wow, you guys really, really, really don't like to be criticized do you?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A) prissy little bitch
    B) White Knight
    C) Dancer Boyfriend
    D) All of the above
    E) None of the above
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @jerkoffson: it's pretty basic. If you are going to act like a complete jerkoff and bitch and complain about everything in the universe, then yes, expect to be treated as a jerkoff at every step.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    jerikson’s emotional threads remind me of what a dancer told me not too long ago when I had sort of a long face at the club:

Dancer -> “nobody likes an angry dick”
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You hit the NAIL on the head Papi.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    " Wow, you guys really, really, really don't like to be criticized do you?"

No we just really, really, really don't like YOU.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    this was a waste of a minute's read
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Actually, I want to re-state my original post to make it a little less negative...

Honestly, I think the guy who posted that review had a really good point. And, as others have said, anything that people post in their reviews shouldn't be criticized. And let's face it, sticking your finger in a girl's nay-nay IS considered sexual assault, so we should all be gentlemen and mind his advice.

So I apologize to all who read my post as being critical and negative, and I take it all back. And I apologize to the guy who wrote the review and officially rescind all of my criticism.

And if I said any negative words in my posts, I also apologize and take them back. Because I know people get upset by negative sounding stuff, so we should all be mindful that "WORDS CAN HURT!!"

I love you guys...I mean it.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I never met Serious but I would fuck her.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    lol, you need to stop taking this shit seriously.

some dudes cannot handle the level of mileage available in some strip clubs, or extras for that matter. I don't blame them for it, it's their level of morality a the end of the day. Of course, I love high mileage and would instead participate with the $1 tips and fingering unlike this guy - but hey, to each their own and that's why the world is what it is!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I know a Mysterious but I am not fucking her either.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    For some girls jamming fingers in their cuchy as you tip them is tantamount to making love.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Another rant from someone who has shit for brains and rides the short bus
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    If its not something I am doing its not something I am interested in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion