tuscl

San Antonio Bound...

Monday, May 13, 2013 3:31 PM
Heading to San Antonio for a couple days. Question, should I check out SA club(s) or go to Austin? Thoughts and suggestions welcome and appreciated.

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    JayJaydancer knows Austin and Killeen, maybe other cities in that part of TX too. If she doesn't respond to your post by the time you need an answer, PM her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Nickifree is out of the Austin area but he may have SA info also? You may need to PM him as I’ve not seen him on the board as of late.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You can also read thru some of the reviews and then PM some of the reviewers for some extra info.
  • vinstud
    11 years ago
    Austin clubs are not worth it in my opinion. SA is better than Austin although Houston and Dallas are better than SA.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I've read 15 ~ 20 reviews and have actually done a couple clubs in Austin but I haven't done any in SA. Thanks for the leads I'll follow up on them and see what comes of it. Cheers!
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I've read 15 ~ 20 reviews and have actually done a couple clubs in Austin but I haven't done any in SA. Thanks for the leads I'll follow up on them and see what comes of it. Cheers!
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    All stars on Tuesday has $5 dances. No extras but mutual double touching for $5 with the right girl is not bad
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Drive the other direction as fast as you can.
  • Tucky70
    11 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago, the court upheld a new City ordinance that could put a real damper on things. At this point, it is not clear whether the clubs will appeal the ruling, or how strictly/how soon the ordinance might be enforced. Until then, check the reviews for: Tiffany's Cabaret (fun stage tipping routine, $5 dances) The Palace (fabulous dancer quality) San Antonio Men's Club (very high mileage) Paradise (dive with extras)
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    You may, want to go to Austin given the current political climate in SA. I recommend Perfect 10 in Round Rock and possibly Palazzo in South Austin. SA used to be very good for milage, but the new rules and enforcement make it somewhere to avoid for now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion