tuscl

Standard Useless Review

jerikson40
New York
As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit:

"Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool."

136 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    And you really think you're providing a public service with the above?

NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wtf? Your dumb jerkoff
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Jerkoff you need to go drink a bottle of castor oil and get rid of some of that shit yoir retaining
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Standard Useless Topic.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Here is an example of a useless review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bear with me. It may take a few times for the op to "get it"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sunday Afternoon visit, 6-10 dancers

April 7, 2014 • After a disappointing Sunday afternoon trip to Flamingo in Anaheim, I decided to make the long trip to Gardena for what is usually a guaranteed party saver. You can usually find some decent or hot looking black girls and some insane mileage.

Well, unfortunately this was not a good day to be visiting strip clubs. Arrived maybe 4pm, and was instantly underwhelmed. Now I really like KH8. I'm even impressed by the staff, which I rarely even notice at clubs. The security guys are very respectful, the DJ is top notch, and the whole feel of the club is just fun and relaxed. It's easily one of my top 3 clubs in So Cal.

The bar was lined with customers, I'm guessing maybe 20 customers total in the club. And I counted maybe 10 dancers passing thru during my stay. But unfortunately, not one of them got my interest. Wow. There were some very average or (way) below average looking girls, and I kept hoping for even a 6 or 7 to walk by, but it wasn't gonna happen.

And, as is usual in black clubs, the dancers don't stop by and visit with you unless you tip them on stage. They generally hang with their regulars. But I was having a hard time getting the excitement to approach or tip any of them.

So, unfortunately, after less than an hour I bailed. Very disappointing. I guess I'll have to come back on one of the better days.

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

April 7, 2014 • After a disappointing Sunday afternoon trip to Flamingo in Anaheim, I decided to make the long trip to Gardena for what is usually a guaranteed party saver. You can usually find some decent or hot looking black girls and some insane mileage.

Well, unfortunately this was not a good day to be visiting strip clubs. Arrived maybe 4pm, and was instantly underwhelmed. Now I really like KH8. I'm even impressed by the staff, which I rarely even notice at clubs. The security guys are very respectful, the DJ is top notch, and the whole feel of the club is just fun and relaxed. It's easily one of my top 3 clubs in So Cal.

The bar was lined with customers, I'm guessing maybe 20 customers total in the club. And I counted maybe 10 dancers passing thru during my stay. But unfortunately, not one of them got my interest. Wow. There were some very average or (way) below average looking girls, and I kept hoping for even a 6 or 7 to walk by, but it wasn't gonna happen.

And, as is usual in black clubs, the dancers don't stop by and visit with you unless you tip them on stage. They generally hang with their regulars. But I was having a hard time getting the excitement to approach or tip any of them.

So, unfortunately, after less than an hour I bailed. Very disappointing. I guess I'll have to come back on one of the better days.

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago

Prop Review Flag Review
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Very nice work!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion