tuscl

Bus Stops

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many bus stops for the public transit have you seen at or near a strip club ?

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    In asheville NC our public bus system stops with in walking distance of both strip clubs
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There is a bus stop right at the entrance to Follies parking lot. No possible way for me to take public transportation.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit shadow ! Thanks for that info I'm a huge public bus rider and if and when i come to follies that is how i will arive.....in class lol........
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice goes clybbin in a $209, 000 metro bus
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The last time I had to take a bus route somewhere, one bus broke down and made an unexpected stop, they didn't inform me of the final bus route, someone had to wait to pick me up for two hours, there were some other unexpected stops too.

It wasn't an experience I wanted to repeat. Just in case someone wonders what it is like. Typically the people riding do not have cars in my opinion or they would use their cars to avoid the experience. I had to travel different routes and buses across the state one time. Now I think they dropped the local bus route option.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bus stops. Good place to meet/pickup runaways.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta gets my game plain lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Sorry juice, they ain't the short busses. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    In Lansing, the bus route runs along MLK Blvd from low income housing apartments to the Deja Vu. There's also a pharmacy and a grocery store at the same corner. You can get all the fixin's you need at thar bus stop. Lots of ripe cucumbers at the grocery store.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Virtually every urban area that I visit has a bus system and I would guess that most clubs in those cities have stops nearby, but who really has that kind of time? In my early 20s, when I was broke, in college and supporting myself, I lived in urban areas and used bus systems. They are wonderful for people who have little money yet need to get places, but they are a colossal waste of time otherwise.

Waiting at a bus stop and then sitting on the bus while it stops every few blocks is bad enough, but if your destination requires you to transfer to another bus then it adds on exponentially to the time burned. If you are taking the bus and must transfer lines, then getting 5+ miles can easily take an hour or more when factoring wait time at multiple pickup locations and all the stops on the routes. Compare that to 5-10 minutes by your car or a cab.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No bus
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I took the bus from downtown PDX to within ~ 1 block of Safari.

I took the light rail from downtown PDX to within ~3 blocks of Stars in Beverton OR.

(Didn't have a rental, but made the best of the situation)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I drive the short bus
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lapdanceking rides a bus - a yellow one every day!

Cuz he has to be like 13 to enjoy what he does
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Bus drivers in my town make $20 an hour I thank im going to be one
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My cousin was married to a bus driver in Knoxville and he made a shitload of money. Had to work odd hours. He worked 4 hours during the morning rush. Then had the middle of the day off. Then went back in for the 4 hour afternoon/evening rush.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Would cut out the possibility of a dui if you are inclined to drink in a club.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Awesome. Juice starts a crazy meaningless thread based on a random thought and it turns into an actual discussion. The man is magical.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion