tuscl

Another Funny Review

Chanel
Washington
Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:22 PM
Today's review of a club that was touted to be the "next Ricks" upon its opening approximately two years ago. For those unfamiliar, Ricks and three other Talents West clubs were infamously shut down by the feds and SPD a while back. Review: "I thought I would give Pandora's another shot since i hadn't been there in a month. All that I found was a lot of Deja Vue girls have moved to Pandora's. The place seems to get tamer and tamer and now the manager goes through were the girls are giving private dances with a flashlight. If that isn't bad enough one dancer told me they are having guys lift up their shirts to see what's hanging out. I got a couple of dances from what use to be my favorite, but she was so afraid to have any fun I just left. I guess I will have to check out other nights besides the weekend and see if those days are any better. Most of the girls there could use some of their money to by Jenny Craig meals it would be a better place."

4 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    The reviewer could use a class in remedial English.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "they are having guys lift up their shirts to see what's hanging out" I saw a picture of a baby mole rat posted on Facebook. It's looks just like a penis with teeth. Lol
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "they are having guys lift up their shirts to see what's hanging out" They getting on an airplane or something?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I'd bet this a shill review. His other review was just as bad. Searching the customers in VIP is a new on me. At the door maybe, I have been through metal detectors and pat downs in tough areas but never in the lap dance area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion