tuscl

ITC Showers---- for customers?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:33 AM
Gyms provide showers and locker room, of course! Some golf courses also provide showers and locker rooms. Does anyone know of strip clubs that provide showers and locker rooms for its customers (not just for the dancers). If available, would you use the shower/locker room? I've never encountered such an arrangement in a strip club but if it was available, I'd be tempted to use it (even paying a modest rental fee) so that I could leave the club for work or home without smelling like smoke or perfume.

24 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I've heard that the Hustler Club in Livonia, MI has VIP rooms with showers, but this may be just a rumor.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I would do it and I love this idea......you could walk inside the club with your street cloths and gym bag and then chamge into your club gear..then you could wash your balls for the men that do vip double headers.........also a washer and dryer for those that like to cum in th pants
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hmmmm....who on here might really enjoy the lockerroom sausagefest?
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    That sounds like a useless idea honestly.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I fuckin love it.....the could even have a lounge and tv just to lay around like the old gay men do at my local YMCA
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Do you eat your boogers too?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The Hustler Club in Livonia MI (Detroit metro) has a couple of rooms with private bathrooms attached. I think that they are only toilet and sink (1/2 bath). I have never used one those rooms but looked into them on "the tour". I never could find a dancer on whom I wanted to spend that much the girls were all about "the give me money and we get it over with" attitude. The quality of the dancers was not worth the money the last time I was there 1 1/2 years ago and has not gotten better according to the reviews.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    SuperDude: If you're referring to the Hustler Club in Lincoln Park, MI, it has VIP rooms equipped with a bench style couch, a TV, a dance pole, music and an internal bathroom-- just toilet and sink but no shower. One reason that I pose this question is that my S.O. has a very keen sense of smell. Actually women in general have a keener sense of smell than men. So I will sometimes stop by my local gym for a shower to remove some of the olfactory traces of a strip club visit. This may be an issue only for those SC enthusiasts who wish to keep their hobby private.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    After I fuck them in VIP I go to restroom find a stall after getting soap on hand clean my self and go on plus dispose of condom if I did not get rid of it in VIP. Itc does not offer cleanup options a motel room does.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I sense that a shower for customers would seldom get used. Unless there were lockers like in a gym, I could forsee security problems as well. I used to have the same situation as Electronman. My clubbing has mostly been in CA and WA. Years after I started, both states enacted indoor smoking bans, so that reduced the problem greatly. I used to do two things to "protect" myself, from unwanted scents before arriving home after a club outing: 1. Before leaving home, I would smuggle a second shirt out to my car. I would put it on just as I arrived at the club, and take it off when I got back to my car after being in the club. That left any strip club smells on the second shirt, which I later smuggled back into the house and put in the laundry hamper. (I did the laundry when I was married.) 2. Before leaving a strip club, I would wash my face and head in the men's room. Between those two tactics, I was never questioned why I smelled of cigarette smoke or perfume upon arriving home.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer - you could have just purchased these. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't use it personally. Strippers should use perfume behind the ears and stick with unscented body lotions.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ shadow: I like your idea! "Alibi fragrances." Funny. I was really talking about a period that ended ten years ago. They probably weren't available then.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Mens room attendants could supply unscented wet wipes. That would be worth a tip.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I do not see why a strip club would offer showers to custies. More costs, few would use it, and someone would have to clean it. Not to mention it would start attracting gay guys to SC washrooms. Alot of SC's don't even have showers for the dancers. If you are that in need of a public shower, stop by the Pilot or Love's on the way home.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Brothels and AMPs provide these. But we all know, from reading stripperweb for example, that strip clubs are not brothels and strippers are not whores, right? Having showers for custies would give the wrong impression.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "If available, would you use the shower/locker room?" I make sure I'm clean and ready for action before I go to a club. I don't doubt some men go into a club dirty. [Some of this membership included]
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Good advice from Club Goer-- I've used these tactics myself. I still have hair, at least a modest amount, so I usually try to wash out the smoke and perfume smell from my hair as well.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I was at a club with a girl that offered showers recently... But they were a little to "golden" for me so I passed.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    Cafe Risque, just off of I-95 in Dunn, NC, has showers, ostensibly for the truckers who stop for a meal and a shower (and of course, some tit). I have never used the showers there, but it seems like a reasonable idea when a good portion of your clientele are people who are in the middle of 10+ hour road trips.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Actually, since many gas station/convenience stops now have scented foam soaps in their washrooms plus the retail sale of "Febreze", I don't have issues with dancer or smoke smells anymore. A squirt of Febreze on my shirt and pants before I reenter my car and a stop at the gas station for a whiz and hand wash (also wiping my wet hands over my face and hair before drying) covers everything. Although I support showers for the dancers (to use before, during and after their shift - as needed) I have no need or desire to associate with other SC patrons while wrapped in only a towel or - God forbid - less!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A lot of guys don't even bother to wash their hands after they piss. I think showers would get used even less. I think hand washing decreases if there is a troll collecting money to get a paper towel or soap.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Now if an attractive dancer joined you in the shower, that could be entice some guys to take a shower. I remember one club had a jacuzzi you could get in with. dancer. A shower there would have made sense.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Auto spell checker sometimes messes up the words.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion