tuscl

My First Tip

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, May 9, 2013 7:48 PM
I got my first tip in a strip club today. I took a hot blonde to the VIP booth and had a good time. As we were getting dressed, she found a dollar bill on the floor that had fallen out of her G-string. She stuffed the dollar down my underpants and insisted I keep it. She must have really appreciated my sexual performance. Has anyone else been tipped in this way?

9 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    A dollar! A whole dollar! Your performance must have unforgettable.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only tip a stripper has ever given me was to bring more money. :)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Ive had one refuse more money. She said that I had tipped her plenty that night, and I should use the money for food to sober up before my long drive.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I got a tip from a dancer,it was some stupid t-shirt.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    I had tipped my ATF generously one night and got pretty drunk. As I was leaving the club I tried to give her a $200 tip just because but she was refusing. Eventually she took it then put it in my shirt pocket and said "You've given me plenty tonight" Was a first for me.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I had a waitress in a strip club tip me once. Sort of. I gave her $6 for a $5 drink, she looked at me like I had tipped her a nickel not a dollar, and handed the dollar back to me, saying, "Keep this, you need it more than I do."
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^^^ F'ing 20% tip, how much did she expect? I think I would have replied, "I'm sorry, how much were you expecting"?
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Yeah, what mmdv said.... if she would have done that to me, I would have made sure every drink order the rest of the night was from her and offered $0 tip every time. To the original post.... never been formally tipped but when money was tight and all I planned for & could afford was a couple beers & some chat, it was not uncommon to get a couple freebie dances and anywhere from 1-3 beers show up already paid for.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    "I would have made sure every drink order the rest of the night was from her and offered $0 tip every time." The rest of the night lasted about 10 minutes. This was a new club for me, and it was horrible. I try not to piss off restaurant and bar servers if I can avoid it. I don't need their spit in my food and drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion