tuscl

Dolla Billz

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:46 AM
When headed to the club what kind of Dolla Billz do you choose?

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I normally get a small stack of $1 for tipping at the pole, medium size stack of $5 or $10 for my cheap tableside lappers and a small stack of $100 for my OTC chances So a quick example on $500 total would look like $1 x 50 $10 x 15 $100 x 3
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Green
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I bring nothin but copper bitch ! That's real pimpin son
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    50- 1 dollar bills for the rail, bathroom troll, and other small tips. 100 dollars worth of 10 bills A few 5 dollar bills. Then a dat stack of 100 dollar bills. I usually bring at least 800 depending on the club and who I will be visiting.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I use the barter system Bottle of wine = touch the boobies Scented candle = HJ Bottle of Tide = BJ Two buckets of KFC = FS The biggest problem is trying to carry all this shit into the club
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I once bought 50 $2 bills for tipping. Got some funny looks from dancers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I bring monopoly money
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When I go to canada I'm bringing back a bunch of loonies and toonies and that is what I will start using
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    I bring lots of 20's and 100's. If I happen to have a 5 on me for the cover I get excited that I don't have to break a 20. But then again breaking the 20's is where the 1's come from. -- Deep thoughts.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I'm not into Billz.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I bring wompum.
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    I am going to Canada next week. I bring a lot of Yankee dollar and $2 bills. They may be scorned, but they fit nicely into a garter and Joe Canuck or Pierre Bonhomme isn't generous enough to start peeling out the $5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion