tuscl

Lyrical Advice...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:25 PM
You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done. I know that at least some of you will recognize the lyrics above and having heard this song on the radio the other day it got me to thinking, if I had to offer some sage advice regarding the SC scene in the lyric of a song what would I offer. So the idea is can you pen a stanza or two to the rhythm of a known song, any song, offering up sage advice? Any takers? (P.S. I'm working on one but it's not finished so I'll post a bit down stream)

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No sex in the.champaign room ? I like reverse cow.girl by tea pain much better
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Ok here's my attempt... The time for being a loser is done No time to fall in love with that liar If OTC make sure she don’t have a gun If you got cash they won’t mind the spare tire Negotiate everything, remember you’re the buyer Don’t assume anything make sure that you inquire Be confident and her booty you can acquire…yeah! (to the tune of Light my Fire by the Doors)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Any takers?" NO.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nice my man....I'm groovy on this
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Keep it up mondo
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Mee soo horny 2 live crew
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    "How can a (pathetic) loser ever win?" - From "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" by the Bee Gees Reminds me of the endless topics about how PLs can persuade dancers to date them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mondo, that shit rocked.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^^thanks Slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion