tuscl

Translation Please

jerikson40
New York
Monday, May 6, 2013 7:16 PM
Saw this in a local review today: "Came in, needed pat down. 10 bucks cover. Parking lot at least half full. Stage separated by table. Take over control. Dubstep. Lil wayne. I had to make a little note about the wifebeater guy cause: 1. the dress code is pretty lax here 2. you don't needa dress like a baller to get some attention" Now could someone translate for me please. WTF is the guy saying? He did convince me that he's really cool, and, as a minimum, a true wannabe 'baller', but other than that I'm clueless. Especially the "take over control. dubstep. Lil Wayne".

10 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    "Take over control. Dubstep. Lil wayne" = I gather that was the music selection. Beyond that I'm not really sure what isn't clear.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Last year a club I visit on occassion had a "dubstep glo party". Didn't go. Never did find out WTF it was.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "Beyond that I'm not really sure what isn't clear" Who or what is the "wifebeater guy"? Yeah, some guy was apparently wearing a wifebeater, but who the fuck cares? And what does that have to do with the dress code? And who the fuck cares what song they're playing? I'm guessing this was actually written by a 60 year old white guy who wants to sound cool :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    OP – post the link to this Mozart’s review.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    It's from today's reviews, California Girls in, well, California. Santa Ana I think.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    The guy in a wife beater apparently signified that the dress code was non-existent or was not enforced. I imagine the #2 meant that the guy was still getting attention regardless of his dress.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • rell
    11 years ago
    he said he came in and got checked by security, paid the cover of $10 he looked at the parking lot which was half full, but the music was good they played atrist that he liked. there isnt a dress code and you dont have to dress up to get attention from the dancers at this club
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Show up naked and no gang colors needed
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I assume "take over control" is a reference to the song that was playing, which I hear quite often in strip clubs at least in my area, that particular song whose only identifiable lyric is "I want you to take over control. Take over control take-t-t-t-take over control" or something like that. Dubstep and Lil Wayne as other types of music the club was playing. And I guess there was some dude in a wifebeater getting attention from strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion