Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorite pie?

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mine was grandma's apple pie.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Who will be the first to play the obvious joke the thread's title is screaming out for?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nothing better than warm apple pie.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•
  1. Cherry
  2. Peach
  3. Strawberry WITHOUT rhubarb
  4. Pecan
  5. Blackberry
Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

SC that is that douchebag actors only claim to fame is that he masturbates into a pie. Mine favorite is hair pie hold the hair.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Dutch Apple with a slice of warm cheddar on it.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•
Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Key lime with a macedamia nut crust.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Boston cream pie

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

Poontang Pie....

Serious- Key Lime, Pecan, Chocolate

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

Or some frikken Chocholate Pecan pie fool, you dont even know

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving, watching the Lions lose.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Good old fashion hair pie

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Pie...just about my favorite subject after strip clubs.

I like just about anything. But not all pies are created equal. I've had some fantastic pecan pies and some pretty bad ones. I can't name just one, so here is my list.

  1. Coconut Cream
  2. Key Lime
  3. Apple
  4. Black Raspberry
  5. Pecan
  6. Cherry
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Flan (I believe in English it translates to “egg custard”?) – especially when made w/ cream cheese

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I used to really like Apple, but I'm a recent convert to Buttermilk Pie.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head I second that...clubs would make a lot more money off of me if it was a pie room vs the.champaign room

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol juice. You are so right. Pie is King!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Key lime pie.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Does chicken pot pie count or only desert pie?

Profile picture for MondoGoGo
MondoGoGo
•

humble...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mud pie

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

There are a couple of posters on here that I would like to eat cow pie. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement