tuscl

Backrubs?

privatedance
New Mexico
Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:35 PM
Anyone ever had a backrub in a strip club? Did you like it? I've only been in one that did this. Our in the main seating area a really cute girl (dressed seductively, but not like a stripper) would go around an offer a backrub for $10/song. (Laps in this club were much higher than that, so it was a value, relatively speaking.) I got a couple. She unbuttoned my shirt, folded my collar down, and proceeded to give me a fantastic backrub, complete with lotion. Completely non-erotic, but very sensual and felt amazing. She clearly had some training and knew what she was doing. Honestly left me more relaxed than any high-mileage dance I've ever gotten, so I still remember it fondly.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Columbia used to offer that service several years ago but had to stop because they did not have a massage license. Since the house did not make any money off of them it was not worth the cost of a license or getting busted for not having a license.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've been offerred a back rub but I only pay for front rubs.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Tootsies offers this at 15 per song. They are all licensed and do a wonderful job. I get at least three songs when I go, it is worth it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Many girls offer this unofficially. Cadillac Lounge in Providence has a massage area complete with a chair like you see in airports and a girl goes around asking patrons.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    With the high prevalence and relatively low cost of asian massage parlors there really isn't much demand for this from a strip club, who needs to provide a different kind of experience to make sense in the market.
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    Many clubs in Miami have a massage girl now to come around and give backrubs. I recommend it. Some really know what they are doing and I've had one or two that didn't but for the most part they're great. I've even purchased a backrub for a cranky dancer before.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I really like the back rub option at many clubs. The one at Tootsies in Miami can be good, but I am commenting more that I like the dancers who incorporate the back rub into their sales techniques for lap dances. If she gives a good neck rub I will usually take her up on at least one dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm spoiled. I have a regular massage appointment with a very competent masseuse. I have my doubts that anything in a club could even approach the hour of sheer, unadulterated, hedonistic bliss I get on that table.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    There is a dancer at the HiLiter in Phoenix that offers a shoulder rub for free, and then hopes you'll agree to buy a dance out of guilt. She's not tht hot, and her dances are all air and more shoulder massage. This ain't what I go to strip clubs for, and I don't like dancers hanging out on my lap when I know they are only delaying the "do you wanna dance" question, and I already know the answer is no. My solution, stop the back rub when it starts and say thanks but I'm not interested.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    There's always "rub girls" at the Foxy Lady in Brockton, MA. $10.00 per song plus tip. Most are very attractive and I heard that one guy took a dancer and a rub girl to VIP.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Once I got a back rub for myself and then one for my ATF. She dropped her costume and sat there bare breasted for a wonderful massage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The only rubs I’m interested in a SC are the ones below my waist :) I don’t go to a steakhouse if I want to eat Italian food – i.e. – if I want a backrub – I go to a professional masseuse. I can’t stand having a hot girl’s hands all over me if I can’t have mine all over her :)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I've seen a girl at TDs North in Albuquerque who offers back rubs for $10/song. I've been told her back rubs are very good but thankfully she is not a dancer because she is nearly as wide as she is tall. And not attractive at all.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Several years ago I was killing time in a "no touch" SC in OKC, waiting for a rainstorm to end. (Beers were $2 and it was better than the 7-11 across the street.) A dancer sat down across the table from me and bagan complaining about her shoes and tired feet. I took one foot, slipped off the heavy shoe and proceeded to rub and squeeze her foot and lower leg. After about 10 minutes I switched to the other foot. When I finished she put her shoes on and walked to the dressing room without saying even a, "thank you." A few minutes later the same dancer approached my table with another woman in tow. (I'm thinking it is about time I got on the road, rain or no) The second woman, also a stripper, was also a CMT and actually did a very good chair massage. With the first dancer leaning against me talking about everything in her head and patting me on the leg, while the dancer/massage therapist worked on my shoulders and back, I felt very comforted and well compensated for 20 minutes of rubbing feet.
  • h526
    11 years ago
    Yes - I did this at a club in WV - $10/song. Was very nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion