tuscl

The Nerve of This Guy

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:07 PM
Flagged this insult of a review. Not only does the guy copy/paste and repeat each sentence , the sentence itself is total BS and completely inaccurate w.r.t. the club. The dude even posted two reviews on the same day w.r.t. two clubs in different states (Illinois and Florida). ######################## This is a very nice club with large open, well lit parking. Inside was nicer than the Lansing and Ypsi Vu's. Furniture seemed much newer and not so worn or dirty. This is a two story club with the main stage on the ground level and VIP rooms upstairs. I sat at the bar for a while watching the talent... This is a very nice club with large open, well lit parking. Inside was nicer than the Lansing and Ypsi Vu's. Furniture seemed much newer and not so worn or dirty. This is a two story club with the main stage on the ground level and VIP rooms upstairs. I sat at the bar for a while watching the talent... This is a very nice club with large open, well lit parking. Inside was nicer than the Lansing and Ypsi Vu's. Furniture seemed much newer and not so worn or dirty. This is a two story club with the main stage on the ground level and VIP rooms upstairs. I sat at the bar for a while watching the talent... [view link]

10 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Almost as bad as RickyBoyDugan's reviews.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is a very nice club is a very nice club is a very nice club is a very nice club
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Papi- I flagged this nonsenical "review", too. Now repeat after me: "This is a very nice club, a very nice club, a very nice club........"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO free memberships for submitted reviews might help to decrease this or get rid of it. Make ALL memberships PAID!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: shaddup already! ya' stupid fuck!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Plagiarized from here: [view link] Also not cool that he ripped off Clubber's name.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    I posted a review of multiple clubs in different states on the same day. I didn't go to them on the same day obviously but I'd been to the clubs within a couple months and was new to the site. Not defending this guy's review but just saying.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    our house is a very very very fine house
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    @alutard: shaddup already! ya' stupid fuck! +1 and PLEASE stop typing like THIS. that SHIT is ANNOYING as FUCK.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Agreed: Alutard shut up ya stupid fuck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion