tuscl

My 5,000th Post!

Who else has made it to this big milestone?

17 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    juiceman,
    clubber,
    alutard

Others?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm at 8,275 but who's counting. LOL.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    5,400 + in only 2 years....
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Is their a 10,000 club yet ?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like Samsung is in as well.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    but subtract 2 posts for every news article about cheerleaders
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    How many of your 5000+ posts are worthwhile & NOT vile attacks on someone? It would be interesting to see those stats. This would require someone who is neutral about you, if that is possible.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Poor, alutard. I guess when he started his unprovoked attacks against me about a year or so ago, he did not expect that I would hit him back as hard as I did. Surprise!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    hey alucard. how many of your 5000+ posts are your pro rape “ban all guns” reposts? heartless bastard aren’t you?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Wow 5000 posts from me and not one worth a shit. But if you add in all of my aliases its probably closer to 10000 posts of nothing but garbage!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^^^Fuucking annoying.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Believe it or not, gmd also has over 5000 posts. That one surprised me.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Under different names I have over 7300. However I was posting on here before discussion threads stayed and weren't automatically deleted after 2 weeks. I could have forgotten one or two of my past names as well.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I could easily transfer my credit to another name, I probably would or just delete all the information I posted.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Surprise!"

Nothing you do surprises me. You are TOTALLY predictable in your attacks. Keep trying to get rid of me. It WILL NOT happen. LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Trying to get to of you to leave?

Dude that is your persecution complex talking - not reality. I know that you are a masochist who loves the abuse and does whatever you can to bring it onto yourself. And many of us, in turn, love to dole that abuse onto you. I've said countless times that this is your game and you love to feel like the persecuted hero when you play this game. Your mommy let get away with it and you play it again and again now hoping for a repeat.

So, no, of course you're not going away. You get exactly what you want, and those of us with sadistic streaks get what we want by abusing you. It works out great. The other obvious reason is that if you have made it to 59 with your combination of developmental disorder, mania, narcissism and masochism, then, yes those problems of yours are for life, and you'll just fall deeper into your established routine rather make any kind of changes.

Finally, yep, you are excellent at "predicting" things after they have already happened. :-) like the way you predicting how iniquitous and KKK would respond when you PM'ed them. Awesome predictive powers. Alutard!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I just keep on spewing my pyscho babble garbage as if it made any sense at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion