tuscl

Beware of pistol packing strippers

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, May 4, 2013 6:12 AM
Hey y'all, last nite was clubing with some friends of mmine. As we were walking to our vehicals. We saw some guy harasing a stripper tha was getn into her car. the guy wouldn back off we stood there wondering if we should help the stripper out. We herd they person say I'm going to flay you like a fish now give me all your money. the stripper replied. This is a glock model 26 in 9 mill. And its loaded with hallow points so back off. They guy ran & the stripper yelled yea yuns better run. She saw us standing there. She walked over & thanked me for teaching her how to shoot. i told her we would have testified in court on her behalf She gave us all a hug then got in her car & left.

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Awesome. I doubt the cops would have gotten there anytime soon if they were called to handle it. A bouncer I know had a gun pulled on him in the club parking lot once and he said it took almost an hour for the cops to show up and jump out with their AR's and ask where did he go...
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    A Glock puts a 99 lbs. girl on equal footing with a 200 lbs. mugger with a knife. Gun control should mean you can hit what you shoot at.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Tiredtravler, I could not agree with you more. The anti gun people never think about the violence that does not happen in situations like this.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    BAN ALL STRIPPERS!!!! If strippers were outlawed, guys wouldn't try to rob them!!! Lol. Makes about as much sense as the gun ban arguments
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Mugger or pimp?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @motor mugger
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    So if you ask "Is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?" You probably won't like either answer. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A pimp would have smacked that bitch in the face and sold that gun....so it was a mugger
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard!What say thee?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You stood there wondering if you should help? Betas.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I thought that gun control meant using both hands when you shoot? Did she use Weaver or Isocoles?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    bitches with guns. alucard’s worst nightmare
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Arm all strippers!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ever wonder why the left INSISTS that we don't judge all Muslims because a "few" are terrorists, but they sure like to group all the gun people with the few gun whack jobs!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I wonder if alucard would run or get shot
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    He'd cower behind someone with a gun then run home to preach the evils of guns and booze and drugs and whatever else he's against that day. Notice he hasn't posted in this thread.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Bet he had to change his pants later. Haha.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I had much the same thought as Duo. :) Only the epithet I used was a it less complimentary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion