tuscl

Funny Dancers

Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:02 PM
Now that we've heard about best stripper lies, what are some of the funniest shit that a dancer had said? My ATF is sarcastic as fuck but one thing she said that wasn't sarcastic that had me dying was this-"Now that's a beautiful cock! Trust me, I've seen a whole lotta cock!"

26 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Setting you up.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe, but how many girls, pro or civilian have been truthful about how many cocks they've seen? They say that if a girl admits to fucking 5 guys then it's actually 10 or something of that nature. Besides, you've never seen my cock. It is beautiful. At least my Mom told me so.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Typical high testosterone male boasting! Or self deluding fantasy. ;)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    How about this one ( to a 67 year old man): you've got the cock of a 30 year old. Probably lack of use.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe a bit of both. And what's wrong with high testosterone? I'm in my late thirties, I still run 5ks, surf, practice the gentle art of Jiu Jitsu do Brasileño, work my ass of to provide for This Hobby Of Ours, help out with my 11 nieces and nephews(my sisters are Latinas that keep pumping out kids-at least they can afford them), and put in time with Wounded Warrior Project, Surfrider, and a horse rescue ranch. High testosterone is KING. Self-Delision is my court jester. Khan!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Gawker. When I'm 67, I hope I have the cock of a 30 year old. Shit, I hope I still have my cock at the rate I'm going.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When I'm 67 I'm going to do a flaming sack of poo on someones front porch then go home and shower. Then I'm going clubbin.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @CrazyJoe. If you do that, I'll be with you, throwing eggs & teepeeing houses. Khan!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Awesome slick...we got 30 years to make a list of who gets it...lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Maybe we can get even with some robs while we are at it
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Too bad we weren't chicks. We could get even by suing for child support or some kind of shit. My big cousin fucked the daughter of a chick he use to screw in high school who screwed him over. She dumped him to date the kicker, the KICKER on the football team! Bullshit! He got even. Thank the no-god for vengeance. Khan!
  • rell
    11 years ago
    the funniest thing a stripper said to me at a hole in the wall club in md that doesnt exist she was giving me a HJ right in the middle on of the LD area and while she was doing it she looks at a stripper she doesnt like shes like... " im take your cum and wipe on that btches face like lotion" i immediately started laughing even that thats kind of gross
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Rell-That ain't gross, that's hilarious. Put it on a Tombstone or something. I have two older sisters, two younger sisters. My oldest sister's best friend was the high school hoe. At a semi-young age, I learned a fair amount about Women. They're nastier than us. I could write a book about my sister's. crime partner. Having an older, very popular sister has its perks!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i><b> At a semi-young age, I learned a fair amount about Women. They're nastier than us.</b></i> True dat. Listening to my sister and her friends quickly bounced me out of the delusion.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It's a toss up between"I love you" and "He's just a friend".
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Let's see: You're so big and strong you must work out a lot... Then there is the always popular " you're so big and hard I need you to take me to the back" and "I don't usually go this far" There was a girl who told me that her roommate (a girl at the same club) got mad and threw her shoe into her big screen tv so she needed money to get a new one yet they were still riding to the club together and living [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most chicks don’t have that great a sense of humor IMO – especially the hotter they are. I can’t really remember any one time a dancer said something that made me genuinely LOL (although I imagine it must have happened at least once or more in my 13 yrs. of clubbing – I just can’t remember a particular occasion). I rather have dancers saying nasty things to turn me on than them trying to be Richard Pryor.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    @slicspic i found it great that in the moment of gettin one off she could be comedic. i usually dont laugh while getting HJ's lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I tried telling that to a dancer once: "You're a funny dancer!" "What do you mean funny? Like the way I talk?"
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Some of the funniest stuff is when they don't know they're being funny. Like a young dancer who informed me that she was a student at the local junior college studying PSYCHIATRY!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My ATF always clowns on her co-workers tats & dances. While in the middle of conversation, she stopped, pointed out the girl on stage, and said "Oh my God, that bitch is pop locking! What the fuck?!? This ain't Beat Street!" How does she even know about Beat Street? She was born a year AFTER Beat Street came out. Shit like this is why I come back for more. And the DD's don't hurt, either.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A funny dancer? I remember one dancer was walking and then slipped and fell on her ass then she got back up in a hurry. Then while a bunch of people looked like they were laughing she spotted me and sat down at my table and asked "you didn't see anything did you! I said like what? She said I slipped and busted my ass. Me, Oh nom I missed it. her, Oh good, I was worried everyone saw me."
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    I worked in a club where customers (and dancers) had to walk by the bar area when leaving the VIP room. Most of the girls hung out there when they weren't busy. After seeing satisfied smiles from several departing guys on a busy night, someone says "Another satisfied customer". Another pipes up; "Just like McDonalds, over a million served". Then another, "If these walls could talk" and then, "Good thing they can't".
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol Chanel
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Being a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I usually go for the more boobulous girls in the clubs I go to. In one club one night, there weren't any. So, I actually noticed how shapely the legs were of a dancer I was talking with at the moment. She only had B-cup boobage. When I complimented her on her legs, she said, "Yeah, I know. I got more leg than a bucket o' chicken!"
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    "You have such a hard big cock" LOL, well DUR, I'm in my early 20s. Young dumb and full of cum. Of course its hard as shit. I get that same line from a lot of women too often
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion