tuscl

Stageside FS

how
Texas
Thursday, May 2, 2013 6:57 AM
For the first time, I got stageside FS last week. Stage sat in an open area of the club, visible from all sides. Reasonably dark but still enough light to see across the club. I was sitting beside the stage offering tips to each of the dancers as they performed their routines...normal stuff. Then a dancer came up for her turn on the stage, and she slid off the stage and into my lap (this happens sometimes at this club--the girls give brief stageside lappers to whisper suggestions and ask for VIP sessions). But this dancer (whom I have known for quite awhile) pulled her panties to one side, pulled me out of my pants, and slid me inside. She road vigorously enough that I was concerned our activity was known to others. She said, "I hope I don't get in trouble," but she kept going. Since this was a one-time only experience in my clubbing history, I wondered if others have had such experiences also?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Bareback? The closest that I have come to that is a stripper pulling my dick out and sucking on it out in the main room. She has done it 3 times. Of course her goal is to get me to go to VIP with her.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    WOW lol
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    That seems far fetched, were you the only one by the stage. I would think others around would be either appauld or jealous and would therefore complain to managment or something. But, good on ya though. Thats pretty unforgettable I'd say.
  • how
    11 years ago
    No one else by the stage. Closest were at least 20 feet away, but we could clearly see them. I think they remained oblivious, because we got no reactions from them.
  • Lack4Oars
    11 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    To an observer getting FS cow girl style can look just like an ordinary lap dance. A head bobbing up and down can't look like anything else than what it is. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This sounds like a true story fellas....if your in the right club and or with the right girl in a dark section in the right time this shit can and will happen.....I fish for shit like this all the time when i club...I'm a little bit of a exibitonist and love being freaky like that in public......when i did civis I would fuck them in parks, beaches and even malls.......with dancers in the club I've had a lot of hand jobs and snatch playing at the table, a few blowjobs with dick in shorts, one kiss on the exposed tip of my dick, one on stage dick in pussy shorts up and almost what how had ....and yes ive been kicked out a few times and ive seen a lot of girls get in trouble but its fun as all hell to get greasy like this.....more power to you how
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Fantasy &/or a LIE!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve come to accept that some wild shit can happen in a SC – by no means is some of this shit the norm – but can it happen sparingly? – I think so. I had a similar experience once in a black Miami dive (once in 13 years of clubbing – but it did happen and kinda of blew me away)
  • how
    11 years ago
    I have no pics, so I suppose "it didn't happen," per the post above. But it did. First time in all these many years in the hobby. Not a beautiful dancer (just attractive enough), and a club where FS is the norm; but never stageside for me before. I posted because I wondered if it had happened for others.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes it has my man yes it has
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion