tuscl

Bad liars?

jester214
North Carolina
I don't begrudge dancers twisting their background information or even outright lying about it, hell I expect it. But at least learn to keep the lies straight. Recently I had a very cute Filipina dancer make about 8 contradictory statements regarding her education, family, and work history all in the span of about 45 minutes. How hard is it to say "I'm in school and want to be a Doctor" or something along that line and stick with it for an hour?

17 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    At least jestie is generally consistent with his story: fuck this; fuck that; fuckin' fuck everything!
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    One dancer, in the span of three visits over a month, claimed it was her birthday on each occasion. Too fucking amateurish, ended up being cute. She was the hottest girl in the club, so became my ATF for a while.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Already a comment by my stalker Dugly. I know you have exams coming up, go study.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I love your (il)logical leaps jestie. Somebody says "textbook" once, and, only conclusion possible, they must be a student. Get a brain already, dumbfuck!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    See what I mean by stalker. Why don't you head over to office hours from one of your psych professors and ask for a little analysis of yourself.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer talking about her ex husband one visit and her husband the next. I called her out on it and she said something about getting ready for a divorce but not being able to afford it. Total SS. She's still my current fav tho, I don't care as long as she keeps up the mileage she's been giving me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Changing your song jestie? Wasn't your old tune "spent 10 minutes reading a Wikipedia article". So much for keeping your own lies consistent, huh? And then to top it all off you start a thread like this whining how others aren't consistent when they lie. At least your hypocrisy is as consistently strong as ever!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Dancers I know are consistent. I talked about ghosts to one dancer and and said she had a ghost bothering them opening up drawers and moving things around. I told her I would send the ghost in my house over and try to kick some ghost butt. She said it worked. Even a few months later without even saying anything she reminded me about it and said they still did not have any problem since then. Told me it had been going on for several months too bugging the hell out of them and they were preparing to move but worried whatever was going to move with them.

I told another dancer how a dust devil formed around me and amazingly she had one form around her too. I thought it was amazing. I mean what are the odds I meet just about the only other person in the world claiming a dust devil formed around them too? Simply amazing.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Oh, I told one dancer I was getting all these strong electric static electricity shocks in the club. She didn't believe me. I could tell by the look on her face. She said I was the only one. I told her when she got on stage she might get a shock. Anyway a little while later she was up on stage. She surprised me by touching me first on my head. I felt and heard a loud zappp or crackling noise. I heard her say, " you shocked me!". She couldn't believe I was telling her the truth.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've heard of a dirt devil but never a dust devil...
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Dust Devils are very common in Arizona. Got caught in one on a field once. Took items on one end of the field and threw them to the other end.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Contact the FBI they have background checks on all strippers.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I've had a dancer tell her "real name" 3 times in a night, and each one a different name.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    For some people, just daydreaming is not enough. They find the right person and the right situation where they can talk about who the wish they were, not who they are, and not be laughed at or told to fuck off.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If someone is to be a good liar they need an almost photographic memory so that they can keep all of their lying facts & stories straight and consistent. Otherwise inconsistencies will trip the person up & expose them as a LIAR!

Of course, being HIGH on something will impede the memory.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_devil

Check it out goodsouthernboy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion