tuscl

TUSCL Outages ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Has anyone had issues connecting to the TUSCL site lately?

I was logged on today and it went down ~5:00 p.m. Eastern – anyone else have this issue?

10 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I had done issues around 630 or so. I was forced to be productive for a change
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Founder lost big at the Blackjack tables so his servers were shutdown. Luckily a few whales stepped in and advanced him some cash to pay his bill.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Yep, it forced me to find an alternative source of entertainment for an hour or so too.

I'm glad it's back online. I hope that it was just a glitch and not a hack...
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've been on Amtrak's Northeast Regional from NYC to Bahston and the wi-fi on board censored Tuscl. I'm not sure if that was to prevent me offending the sensibilities of the young damsel beside me or to prevent further degradation of my moral decay.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Seems to be working now, enjoying a weather channel show talking about what if an F4 tornado hit DC. Why not an F5? I have to watch to see why the weather channel isn't thinking bigger. They just did what if an F5 hit Chicago.

Surfing Tuscl at the same time. No problem now. Everyone must be salivating over tornado probabilities.
    Here I was thinking how horrible it would be to suddenly get sucked out of a high rise skyscraper as if you were in a spaceship when the air locks blew off and you got sucked outside. no problem here.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wonder if people in high rises and in capital buildings have rapid emergency alerts and shelters? I'm not sure about skyscrapers. I imagine capital buildings do. A powerful storm would probably have to suddenly drop out of the sky to take DC by surprise. I find tornadoes interesting. I've been underneath a big one, seen a couple form and once had a dust devil form around me. I stayed inside the eye for a whole minute since it moved with me. It was weird. The eye was only about 8 to ten feet wide on the inside even as it grew.

Ok, so no problem with the web site now. You can ignore my rambling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ nothing I enjoy more than discussing tits; ass; extras; and tornadoes :)
  • founder
    11 years ago
    just a software upgrade... didn't go as smoothly as one would hope (of course)

should be running fine now

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the update – I started getting the shakes when I was w/o TUSCL for about an hour or so :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Did you say an hour?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion