Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
You fuckin sum tits today ?

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm resting for one more day so
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Dont worry juice Im hitting it hard tonight. Making the drive south to MIAMI baby. Epic it shall be. I might write a song about it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    It's May Day!!!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Grabbin some ass
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm still recovering from last weekend. Just relaxing now thinking about and watching the weather channel discuss what if a powerful tornado hit DC. Buildings might get hit hard. The capital building just lost it's dome.

I'm thinking if I knew an F5 tornado was definitely heading my way, I'm going to check the radar and get away. I don't have any underground shelter and F5's wipe out all of a single family house. An F4 you can survive. They should start making homes have safe rooms or basements if it doesn't add more than a few thousand to the cost of a house. Hundreds of the dead would probably agree if they had a safe room. A safe room could withstand an F 5 tornado with the door closed while the rest of the house was destroyed. Ok I'll stop rambling.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Be safe shark...I survived an F 3 almost an F4 a few years ago. Being in it is not the same as seeing it on tv. Scary stuff.

We had snow all day today in Denver, about 8". Temp was in the 60's ueaterday. Crazy weather everywhere
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion