tuscl

Extras

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:07 PM
I have a question for my brothers and sisters. I've noticed that some of y'all don't want or look for "extras". Why not? I dig the extras and the hunt for extras. If I just want a dance or a grind, I'd go to a Hip Hop, Reggaeton or Salsa club. Shit, I've had better grinds at the Brandin' Iron than at a lot of strip clubs. What do you say? Khan!

33 comments

• Dain
    11 years ago
    Extras of all kinds! My only concern with FS, even with protection, is disease.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    I'm def cool with good 2 way contact but xtras just aren't my thing.The idea of fucking in the club even at a club where its cool doesn't appeal to me.Somme girls don't use rubbers and that's a scary thought.Not into Bjs or Hjs either.would rather meet outside.I'm not into the whole thrill of getting caught either.Would rather have the action in a nice big bed and where I can smoke indoors.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So extras outside of the club is cool. I'm with that. In an American so I always try and get the most of whatever Zi can get. Maybe I've had it good at regular nightclubs when it comes to hot girls & grinding. Let's be honest. Nobody gets a dance at a strip club. It's a grind. A dance requires rythym. A dance requires steps. A dance requires two people moving as one. Most lap dances are lap grinds. I can do that at a Hip Hop club. "I don't see nothing wrong, with a little bump n grind." For me, I wanna see how far I can get, in or out the club. As far as diseases go, check out the fact that Orange County, California has more cases if Ghonorea and Syphilis than LA County yet is way less populated and is known for being Republican and Lily White. Meet a girl in Newport Beach at some dive bar and kiss your cock goodbye. Khan!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sorry for my typos. Damn I-Phone!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    PS. I forgot to mention that I'm a Southern California veteran of HawaiiTheatre & Tropical Lei. If you know about those clubs, you understand me. I can get to Tropical Lei in 10-15 minutes so it's my defacto, go to SC.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    I agree.A dance is def just a dry hump.Its cheaper and better to get the action outside of the club.Another thing that I would worry about is someone you know seeing what your doing in the club.Boss,family member,girlfriends family etc.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    I second what cky said! Recently in the midst of a hot VIP grind session when this really hot babe asked me to fuck her pussy. In the cramped VIP, and the prospect of getting caught was a huge turn off which violated the third fundamental law for older gentlemen: 1 Never pass up a chance to pee; 2 Never trust a fart; 3 Never waste a bonner! She could likely made me cream my jeans, but the whole sneaking around extras thing wasted me for the rest of the night.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Yup.That really sucks and is not a fun thing to have to spend money on that you can't get back.I know lots of guys are into ITC and I have nothing against them,the risks just don't sound appealing.Another one is a raid.Def don't wanna get caught fucking if the cops decide to bust in.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I definitely don't want to get caught by the fuzz. With SC's, that's bad but at AMPs or LMPs, it can be MUCH worse. Near where I use to work, there was this Latin Massage Parlor that was robbed by a couple of stick up men. One of the chicas was shot & killed. I don't know if anything happened to any patrons. That place was hella cool & convenient. Lots of cute Colombian girls. It's a shame that happened.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When you have been at this shit as long as I have, It takes more and more to achieve happiness. Seeing a naked woman 50 years ago would have been turn on enough but today, anything less than a BBBJ or CFS is a total let down.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Even though I agree with Shadowcat, I forgot that a reason many of us go to SC's is to chill out, forget about the problems we have in the "Real World", and to watch nubile maidens entertain us. Cky makes great points on the subject. Khan!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I just like to go to the club and chill and keep costs down. When they learn I am VIP I am offered extras which are usually more expensive vs the providers I have on roster. It has been a tough dilemma for me as it's tough to resist nice itc pussy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I definitely don't want to get caught by the fuzz." I haven't read any reports here about anyone getting caught with their pants down & cock inside of a dancer's orifice by cops raiding a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @Slick: Why do you end most of your post with “Khan!” What does that mean? What am I missing?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There are many times I go clubbing just to relax and enjoy the sights. It is much cheaper that way. Just like some guys drink in clubs and some don't some look for extras from two way touch to ...! That is what makes life interesting. If everyone wanted extras there would more competition and costs would be higher.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like variety especially when I SC – blowing most if not all my $$$ in a few minutes w/ just one girl in the SC does not appeal to me w.r.t. a SC visit. Also, I like to spend time in the SC – anywhere from 2 to 4 hours – if I blow my load – party is usually over.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Saying that you go to strip clubs to relax is like saying you go to Hooters for the wings or that you buy Playboy for the articles. There are a lot of cheaper places to relax but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and claim you go to the clubs to relax. Ya ain't fooling me. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Paid FS, especially ITC (but even OTC), is often a hurried, pretty impersonal, and mechanical, exercise - IME. The provider’s main goal is to get you to bust ASAP so she can be done, IME. I also HATE rubbers – cuts *way* down on the pleasure for me personally – CFS for me is often little more than an exercise in ejaculation which I can do myself. I love GFE – and paying min $150 (usually closer to $300 for a descent girl in a descent club) to just bust a nut does not appeal to me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat A big part of the reasons I go to clubs when I'm on the road is to relax, it's not the only reason, but it's a reason. If extras are presented to me I might take them, but rarely am I actively looking for them in a club.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    @Alucard.yes there really isn't any stories on here about being caught during a raid.But my guess is people might not be too proud to share a story about getting busted for prostitution. I did read on here that Follies was raided and the cops went straight to the VIP room.Who knows what the saw. Again nothing against people who do xtras.If that's your thing go for it.I just think in the long run OTC would be cheaper and more fun for people.Unless you like the thrill and convience of ITC.Just be safe whatever you decide to do. I'm cool with a few of the girls at the club I visit the most and they don't do extras and they have told me when there are too many girls who do its harder to make money and then they dissapear to other clubs for a while which sucks for you if the dancer you like to get regular dances from is no longer there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Khan! Is like when Big Snoop Dogg says Church! It can mean many things. This Bay Area rapper named Andre Nickatina used it first, to my knowledge. My homeboy Jay n I use it as a catch all phrase. "Did you hit that pussy last night?""Khan!" Kinda like "Right On" but mightier since Genghis Khan was the most kick ass killer in history & Khan is the baddest muthafucka on Star Trek. Gotta love Ricardo Montebaln. I want Corinithian Leather seats. What the fuck is Corinthian Leather, anyways? Oh jeah, when shit gets real good, I end it with "Wrath of Khan!"
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Yeah, from my POV the economic efficiency of extras tends to be low on the average, and the club/CR environment often works against my best level of enjoyment anyway. So I'll rather spread out the wealth and instead have some good-mileage LDs with a number of different ladies w/o having to worry about clean-ups, health issues or legal matters. I even go to clubs and limit myself to only stage tipping now and then. "YMMV" is a two-way street and hey, if others are on the quest for the Holy BBBJ, more power to them. Which is not to say that I'd avoid optional services openly offered altogether, if there is the combination of the right time, place and girl. Just that as a rule I have a good enough time for significantly less money if I don't bother with them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like to relax in strip clubs. In fact on a few occassions I even fell asleep. I was in a very large club and apparently got so comfortable I dozed off without anyone noticing most of the time. I don't think the Greenville Platinum Plus music is too loud so I can get comfortable if I'm not trying to talk over it. The sister club in Columbia has music so loud your ears wil ring at times. I can't relax there. I usually do not fall asleep. I usually just leave if I get sleepy. Bouncers or someone will come over and talk to you or ask you to leave if you are obviously sleeping. If I fall aleep, they need more hot girls to go on stage or sit on my lap to wake me up. One time I had a dancer cuddle up on my lap and go to sleep for a few minutes. I guess she was relaxing on the job. If this happens it might be very late at night when most are asleep.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The clubs in my area fire just about any dancer who gets caught doing extras. If I want extras I'll probably have to meet up later but the girls I know who might do that seem to be interested in more than just money. I'm not trying to get a dancer as a girlfriend. I'm also not trying to have sex with a dancer I just met and don't know if she has an std or not. I believe the ones who want to do that want to do things almost right away for money. If I've been drinking and not that horny, I know I won't enjoy the experience very much unless she's really good. Why bother especially when she wants money too? If some random girl visiting the strip club tries to take you home with her, that just seems really risky especially when you know absolutely nothing about her. In hindsite I could have asked for her name and number and tried to find out more information about her. It wasn't something I expected in a strip club.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "& Khan is the baddest muthafucka on Star Trek. Gotta love Ricardo" Yeah, another Star trek fan.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    From urbandictionary 4. Kahn Jewish word for "frontal wipe" "Did you just frontal wipe your ass?" - Guy 1 "You mean did I Kahn?" - Guy 2 "Yeah, exactly" - Guy 1
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Khan-Mongol word for one out of five human beings on planet earth have Temujin's, aka Genghis Khan's DNA. Them Mongols loved to rape and pillage. Khan!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm a total extras hound ITC and I'll happily admit it. Maybe I'm being naive but I just can't imagine myself getting caught up in a raid or anything along those lines. If LE found me in the back in a compromising position with a dancer I'm sure that they wouldn't even know how to deal with it....it would probably be a first for them. Extras for me in my area are just too plentiful and either free or very cheap, that it's worth the risks. OTC is fine too, but a bird in the hand......
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I want to go club with Lopaw
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol goodsouthernboy - Today there were a couple of slack-jawed, bug-eyed guys watching me as I came out of the VIP room with a fine young Russian dancer. We continued to carry on a bit once we came back out to the general seating area. I know that my shirt wasn't buttoned up the same way it was when I first entered the VIP room. I can only imagine what those guys must have been thinking :)
  • AliLandryFan
    11 years ago
    You all need to live a little, you all are uptight. You guys are way too anal. Stop worrying about disease and cops. Extras are Great and the only reason i go to clubs. Its fun to hookup with strippers and get them to do sex acts. Private message me and i will tell you great clubs all over the place for action....
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Fear.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I recieved the best grinding lap dance of my life yesterday. It was better than any extras Ive ever recieved. So yesterday in the midst of hunting for extras I discovered a really satisfying dance. Then I didnt even do a room and get the extras that were available from other girls. It was just so damn good that I didnt want to ruin it by a hit or miss vip session. I never understood the concept of going just for the fantasy until yesterday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion