tuscl

I've noticed a lot of nastiness on the board lately

It seems that the board has gotten quite a bit nasty lately. Some people don't seem to have anything to add but feel like making snide comments at other posters. Can't we all just get along. Is having any kind of civil conversation possible here anymore?

14 comments

• driver01
    19 years ago
    Stop with the compliments-- you're making me blush.

I guess when you can't win the debate-- just change the subject and move on...that's the david's way...LMAO--

And you call everyone else here a loser?? LOL.. Come on, david's-- man up will you. Let's see that fatuous and simpleminded brain power at work...

• davids
    19 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to recruit your family members into white slavery.
  • driver01
    19 years ago
    Retard? -- Ouch! So much for civil discourse...But then, the expectation of you is so low that calling me a retard kind of feels like a compliment. So, thanks!

Now, just so we are clear on this. You go to strip clubs. You pay the admission. You buy the minimum number of drinks required and spend nothing else. Please correct me if I have it wrong, david's. If, however, my understanding is as stated, would you please enlighten us on exactly why it is that YOU go to strip clubs...?

• davids
    19 years ago
    driver: There is no rule that says you have to buy anything other than the price of admission and a drink an hour in the clubs I go to. It is understood that some customers go in with no intention of buying anything else.

Clue in, retard.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    driver: dude there is nothing legally wrong with it, nor should there be any such laws. It just proves you're a loser if you have to pay.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    "I am perfectly willing to give the posters on this board a chance to engage in civil discussion." Ha! davids is my bitch. I can start him up any time I want.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    RL hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he went.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Some guys just don't get it, komey1970. In every sense of that expression, if you know what I mean.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Strip club regulars who pay for it and haven't figured out how to get it for free (witness JC's post on SW: he can't even get dates) and haven't figured out how to let go, clear are the ones who don't get it: in every sense of the word. Here sure talks tough late though, doesn't he?
  • driver01
    19 years ago
    Oh man, this is like shooting ducks in a barrel--- david's says "Strip club regulars who pay for it and haven't figured out how to get it for free"...

Once again, david's continues to propigate the notion that there is something inherently wrong with entering a place of business and paying for services rendered....

So, david's-- tell us. Are you a communist?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Ok, I'll tell the posters on this what here:

I am perfectly willing to give the posters on this board a chance to engage in civil discussion. I will be optimistic and hope that ou have learned the error of your ways: if you start with insults and what not you are going to get them right back at you and might not like it.

Thus I propose a truce: No insults by one poster directed at any others here. This would have to include even those posters who do not respond back (like RL). I know I can hold to that truce, but I really doubt the rest of you can.

Appoint a neutral observer (I propose TH20) to see who violates it first. Guarentee it won't be me. (Last time we tried this it was chandler who just couldn't play along. Who will it be this time?)

Anyway, the other ways fine with me too.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    We could have civil conversations here except the one poster above called davids likes to insult us and call us wrong if it doesn't agree 100 percent with his view. I think that may be his sole reason for posting his venom on this discussion board. He has to resort to using words like retard, idiot, etc. etc. if we disagree with his no way can it be wrong view of the world.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    komey: I don't think it is: The poster you are thinking of lack even basic logical skills and other basic prerequisites to intelligence. All they can do is a) appeal to personal insults; b) set up and attack strawmen; c) appeal to their old age as "proof" of their superior wisdom. Maybe with a younger more intelligent crowd. But not with these pathetic old men.

On a deeper level, do you really think this board is really about reasonable discussions? I view it as a circle of pathetic old men, try to kid themselves about who they really are and how pathetic they are, by jerking each others dicks.
  • driver01
    19 years ago
    david's,david's,david's-- this is truly getting boring. Just because you keep repeating the same clap trap over and over does not make it so.You keep trying to equate picking up a girl in a regular night club as being the same as cheating a working girl/dancer out of making a living.

Let's turn the question around and ask, "Why do you go into a place of business and refuse to pay for the services you are seeking?"

You keep trying to equate picking up a girl in a regular night club as being the same as stiffing a working girl/dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion