tuscl

Why Do Some Men Pay Strippers for Sex?

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:21 AM
I don't understand this. Why not find women who are willing to have sex with you for free? Can't do it b/c you are too old and/or unattractive perhaps? Sorry to hear that.

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Must be some truth to my above post. Notice davids silence? However I'm sure a cockmaster like him can find some action in his home trailer park and shouldn't have to cruise the adult bookstores and public restrooms.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    RL should have started a topic like this: "Why does davids PAY some MEN for SEX? Is it because they COVERED all of the GLORY HOLES in his FAVORITE PUBLIC RESTROOM?"
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Sounds cute. But is it really true? Yoda, for instance, admitted to paying strippers because they won't give him the time of day otherwise.
  • Waterman
    18 years ago
    Charlie Sheen was right on the mark when he said that he never paid a girl for sex, only to leave afterwards
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    How do you find the time to manage your pretend white slavery ring and still be the cockmaster of the universe?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: pissed at you? Dude, your daughters and sisters are doing wonders for my white slavery business. Problem is your 300 lb wife: Can't get any offers on her above $5 from JC who want to buy here outright. Hell I might as well go for it, thoughs: Otherwise the bitch is just costing me by eating like 10 lbs of candy and microwave popcorn a day. (Guess maintaining a 300 lb figure is not that easy.)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Are you pissed at me davids? Don't cry.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I think most men end up paying for sex because there is too long of a wait to fuck your mother for free.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    Welcome back, RomanticLover. Or is your RomanticLover personality dead to you now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion