tuscl

How Has Strip Club Junkiness Affected Your Relations with Non Stripper Women?

Monday, January 30, 2006 7:01 AM
How have your interactions with strippers affected your relationships with other women? I intend this question in a very broad sense: T-Bonehead has said that he lies to women about his laisons with strippers; JC says that it was an escape from his problems dating other women. How about the rest of you? Who will comment first. Please honest answers only too: None of this typical I phoney-baloney I am trying to get status with the rest of the circle jerk by lying bullshit it either. That is going to get us nowhere.

6 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Reply davids?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Whats the matter cockmaster? Hands too full of strange dick to reply?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Oh yeah, piss, poo, farts, smelly vaginal discharge, drippy cock cheese. I know you like these words, even more so when used to describe you. Try not to wack your self raw self hater.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids, it has affected me in the following manner... Now your mom will only take her mouth off of my dick long enough to bitch about me spending her entire welfare check at the strip club. I guess I'm going to have to slap her so hard that you will get a headache. Other than that everything is pretty good.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Not really a junky, but it really hasn't affected my relations with non-stripper women. All the girls that I ever had multiple dates with are in differant states - and that was before I was going to strip clubs.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    Why don't you answer your own questions first? Or are you too afraid of the truth? Pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion