tuscl

parodyman--> and JC?

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:52 PM
It's clear that both of these posters are homosexuals: JC b/c he turned down dating a stripper supposedly b/c she was too young and looking out for her interests (truth is he is only in his mid 30s, so a fuck load of sense that makes). He also talks like a pussy fagboy. parodyman-->'s homosexuality is clear from his fixation on the rectum. Both seem to be pretty frustrated about something these days. It's clear that it is because SCs (full of women) are not fulfulling them no matter how much they pay. And never will. So what's the solution? Clearly to finally come out of the closest and start dating each other!

38 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    They were made for each other.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    things that go BUMP in the night
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, JC's a fag, And parody is too.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Think they will be allowed to adopt any time soon? Would you support it?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    He (davids) is just sad, pathetic and struggling with issues of self hatred/acceptance. I almost feel sorry for him.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    for someone who spends so much time calling others losers, you certainly have alot of time to make a total ass out ourself.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Who will join me in wishing these gay lovers happiness together?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Who will attend the wedding?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Let me tell you one thing: I am just grateful that when they do get married none of their subhuman genes will be propogating.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Guess I can't "take it" like you can. According to JC you are the master of "Taking it".
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Just giving you a little example of what it is like to read one of your typical posts. Whats the matter? Can't you take it?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parodyman: You post 20 "cockmaster" posts a day, and I am the one dwelling on the subject and am hiding something? You go to the driver/casualguy school of logic by any chance?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I just want you and JC to be happy together. That way you can stop living in denial going to SCs and kidding yourselves.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids why do you dwell on this "gay" stuff? Is there something you haven't been able to admit to yourself?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Is it true love?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Should gay marriage be legal? If you say "no" you deny JC and parody their happiness together. Don't they deserve it?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    davids, I just feel sorry for you now. So sad.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    If they do get married and the press catches on, could actually hurt rather than harm the cause.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Anybody here hate JC and parody "just b/c they're gay"?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Any been invited to the wedding yet? Will you go?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    My guess is that JC will be the bride and parody the groom. Maybe we can set up a bet on tradesports?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    When they do get married will parody be the bride or will it be JC?
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Knock off the gay shit already. It's fuckin old.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    lopaw: No. Try and make me.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Oh lordy. Don't make me have to call you a big poopyhead. nah nah na nah nah. There. We're done now.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Are gays allowed in the army yet? If so ship parody and JC off to Iraq! Maybe they can get married there and outrage the locals!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Do you anti-gay guys like KKK Grand Dragon shadowcat have more tolerance of gays now tha tyou know that JC and parody are both homosexuals?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Who here changed their mind about whether or not gay marriage should be legal once they learned the highly esteemed posters parody and JC were gay and in love with each other?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    When parody and JC get married, how long do you guys think the marriage will last?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    This isn't even amusing to read anymore.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Nope. Were living off of your mothers welfare check!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    One welfare check is enough to support two gay guys and parody's 300 lb wife who eats 10 lbs of bonbons and microwave popcorn a day? How can that be?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Why do gay guys like parody and JC go to strip clubs in the first place? Are they living in denial?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Where can they move so that they can get married to each other and finally find their eternal bliss?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody and JC: lying in a bed. parody's eating ass, while JC's giving head...
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parodyman--->: When the wedding? Will you invite the pathetic old men here? I hear that not all of them like gays though. Especially that KKK guy, shadowcat. Might have be a bit careful about him. Anyway, I hope you two find happiness together. You are a match made in heaven. And good fortune to the rest of the world that you won't be able to reproduce. Fag!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids, your idiocy speaks volumes.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parodyman--> and JC, sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G... First comes loves Then comes marriage (maybe in MA) But since gay guys can't reproduce: won't be nobody in their baby carriage!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion